THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Have performed for 1000's... And love it.. Can't wait until everyone is together for this epic event.. Hope there is a spot for me!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Performed for 1000's is different with a putter in your hands

Have performed for 1000's... And love it.. Can't wait until everyone is together for this epic event.. Hope there is a spot for me!!

Hey man, that leaked video doesn't count :)

Performed for 1000's is different with a putter in your hands

This isn't snark, just so we're all on the same page. Gregg games a Cure, and he games it well. He's definitely on the short list of people I'd want having that putt.

Jumps up and down waving hands like an 8 year old hoping middle school kids let him play

This event is going to be fun.

Regional rivalry has had quite the lead up. Lets hope us two states that no one wants to visit can start it off right.

Regional rivalry has had quite the lead up. Lets hope us two states that no one wants to visit can start it off right.

Have you been outside today? Hell I don't even want to visit Ohio anymore. I don't blame em

Have you been outside today? Hell I don't even want to visit Ohio anymore. I don't blame em

Actually I haven't. Been at home the past 2 days due to poor health. probably for the best haha

Actually I haven't. Been at home the past 2 days due to poor health. probably for the best haha

Ok well the temperature number is lower than the wind mph. And they're both around 35

These states will set a strong stage for Regional Rivalrys to come to other states and areas. When it's all said and done we'll be begging for a chance!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Sorry mike. I figured weather talk is better than the last 10 pages of whatever

The weather blows today.. Maybe Sunday might sneak in a few holes.. Need to find warmer weather quickly

Ok well the temperature number is lower than the wind mph. And they're both around 35
Sunday looking very doable golf wise though.

Hey man, that leaked video doesn't count :)

Is it a true leak if u leak it yourself...? Good line

This is going to be a blast. Glad Ohio was picked as one of the first two states to start it off. Captain MikeDean going for HOF tag #4. And a ton of Ohioans lining up to get on this team.

Congrats to the captains!

Michigan vs Ohio in #Regionalrivalry will set the bar quite high for all those that follow. Let's show'em all how it's done gents!

Sunday looks pretty good. But even golfing in 35° would be better than watching the Browns play.

Congrats to both captains. This will be a great event to follow along.

Congrats to the captains. I'm sure this is going to be a blast to follow.

congrats to the captains, 441 could be on record pace for wins this year......is there a captains hall of fame????????

Slightly curious how teams will be picked. Am I correct to assume that will be a spring time decision?

Slightly curious how teams will be picked. Am I correct to assume that will be a spring time decision?
I believe those details are forthcoming

Congrats to both Captains

You know what happens when 441 is a Captain. Winner winner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back