THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I need to look into booking a tee time right after the first wave in the morning gets out. That'd be fun to follow the last group

I'm down!!!

Edit guess the first fore some is full.

I have that week off prior to the event. I am currently planning on going down Tuesday morning to play a round and get a feel for the course that week. Come back on Tuesday night to MI . If anyone is interested in getting a round in a Boulder, Team Michigan, Team Ohio, THPer let me know. I know it is early but I am trying to lay this out ahead of time. I will be back most likely on Thursday-Sunday. Any hotels suggested? I have look around a little.

I'm down!!!

Edit guess the first fore some is full.
Heck no buddy! I'm sure we will get a few times and then we can see who wants to play and go from there.

Heck no buddy! I'm sure we will get a few times and then we can see who wants to play and go from there.

Definitely. Going to be a blast.

I remember playing in IL with CJ and someone (who shall remain nameless, unless they feel like admitting) hit him with a divot before he tee'd off on a par 3. Stuck it close.

CJ can play - I think he needs to be motivated!!! Regional Rivalry should be more than enough motivation.

I have no shame. I definitely hit him with the divot, and he reminds me of it at least 3 times a week. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down to play that day as well. I want another round in with Gregdan where I don't spray the ball right every shot!

I am down for a round the day before the event!

And I gotta say I got in some good cardio last night and today, stupid snow! lol.

If you havent responded to the PM that GolferGal sent regards t guaranteeing your spot, I suggest you do so soon. There are a bunch of THPers that would like said spot.

Okay so here is my question and I think it serves well. I think for the community, these THP Regional Rivalries, and our sponsors.

Now that the teams are set how do you proceed to represent these events knowing that a MVP spot is on the line. TrueTemper is opening their doors for a lucky person from each of the three regional rivalries. You know the requirements to be named MVP...so what do you focus on???

I missed this one some how so thought I'd field it now.

I will be working on my game so I can honestly say I gave it my best no matter how my matches end.

I will have loads of fun and bonding time with my THP family.

My biggest weakness is social media. Right here at THP more importantly than (but not excluding) Twitter and others. It's something I need to put a whole LOT more effort into. I am a work in progress in so many ways.

I'm not gonna worry about the MVP. If I concentrate on everything I've already mentioned above it will take care of itself.

I missed this one some how so thought I'd field it now.

I will be working on my game so I can honestly say I gave it my best no matter how my matches end.

I will have loads of fun and bonding time with my THP family.

My biggest weakness is social media. Right here at THP more importantly than (but not excluding) Twitter and others. It's something I need to put a whole LOT more effort into. I am a work in progress in so many ways.

I'm not gonna worry about the MVP. If I concentrate on everything I've already mentioned above it will take care of itself.

Great stuff. You can't let the grandness of that MVP trip get in the way of the true prize. Which is having fun and sharing it with those of us looking in.

Great stuff. You can't let the grandness of that MVP trip get in the way of the true prize. Which is having fun and sharing it with those of us looking in.

Last September at the Gauntlet I made it a point to base my prep and focus on the Gauntlet and not the MVP spot in the Grandaddy and it really helped. It helped me stay focused on the task at hand and play in the moment. It wasn't until I walked off the 18th green when it first hit me like "damn I played really solid and I think we just came from behind to win this. I think I have a shot at the Grandaddy". Like Certifiable said, focus on the now, play your game and let the chips fall where they may. I'll be stoked for any of my teammates to win MVP

I'm down to play that day as well. I want another round in with Gregdan where I don't spray the ball right every shot!
Don't worry about it man. It was your first time out this year and none of us played exceptional. Haha

I hope you can get out with the guys some more and help them with their prep.

Couldn't agree more!

It's official...GG got my deposit! Ain't no one taking this spot!

3 hours with no posting in here...kinda odd. Probably lots of practice and scouting taking place

3 hours with no posting in here...kinda odd. Probably lots of practice and scouting taking place

I'll post when I get back home. I'm at Boulder with a digital level getting Ben the green readings he needs for my yardage book

You know it, we have to get all the practice we can get.

Or perhaps discovering other threads?

Just a random question I have here since I believe I'm am the only hacker who tees it up from the wrong side of the tee box. Will there be any left handed clubs to demo on the range?

Just a random question I have here since I believe I'm am the only hacker who tees it up from the wrong side of the tee box. Will there be any left handed clubs to demo on the range?

Iirc the range time will be very early in the morning. At this event, I wouldn't want to play anything but my own gear that day. Just my 2 cents. Lefty or not.

Yes, unfortunately.

:alien:

They are talking about the same things over there as well. Snow, chestnuts, and the hate for the team up North.

That's the one thing the Regional Rivalries will bring out.

Back