THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Some #THPRegionalRivalry prep today with xhail at the local SIM and hoping to hit the home course next week.
Xhail with the monster putt on 18 today ftw. It was great playing with h today. Hope the pic uploads cause tapatalk is not being friendly today.

55ed5b951dd3d030e1715fdc29480645.jpg

Da birdie

Good sim golf being played by the Oh hey O boys!
Nicely done! 82 is solid!

And an 81!
Thanks for helping prep Xhail!

I'm Starting to thinik Michigan should start prepping for a TON of single digit Handicaps!

And an 81!

I'm Starting to thinik Michigan should start prepping for a TON of single digit Handicaps!

Or 3 of them.

The key to preparation is preparing your own game. Worrying about something out of your control is a waste of energy

And an 81!

Good SIM golf is not the same as the real thing but thanks for the compliment CJ.
xhail is a great THPer and friend

This next week is supposed to be bringing better weather. How many of us are going to be outside getting some RR prep in. I know my Michigan boys will be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This next week is supposed to be bringing better weather. How many of us are going to be outside getting some RR prep in. I know my Michigan boys will be!

While i wont be able to tee it up im hoping to get my first lesson in and at least 1 range or short game session

I plan on getting out as much as possible. Monday and Tuesday look promising then it will depend on the rain the rest of the week.

I plan on getting out as much as possible. Monday and Tuesday look promising then it will depend on the rain the rest of the week.
Yea lots of rain....it's spring time boys

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I will be getting out for sure this week, whether it's range time or a round. Hopefully it will be some Michigan teammates

Like a little rain should stop anyone. Not like it is cold enough anymore to freeze in the cup and make taking the pin out impossible.

Like a little rain should stop anyone. Not like it is cold enough anymore to freeze in the cup and make taking the pin out impossible.
It does when the course is closed. Oh and not everyone is as hard core as you and Gunner

Good point, course being closed tends to cut into the golfing days.

Won't get to play a round during the week, but I'll keep the clubs in the trunk and plan to get some short game practice in during lunch.

Hopefully the temps are going to keep up with this 55 and up. Should be under 2 weeks until we can start the season

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hoping to make it to the course after work Monday and Tuesday for a quick 9 and or some short game work.

Hoping to make it to the course after work Monday and Tuesday for a quick 9 and or some short game work.
What time you thinking? I maybe up there. I am guessing the creek will be open cart path only.

Man this has turned into the local forecast section.

So let's go this route...

What shaft option from True Temper would you like to try the most?

Hzdrus would like to try all 3, but the yellow and red really intrigue me.

XP 115 and 105

DG x100 & the new AMT's

Project X LZ (Adam Scott's iron shaft)

I can bring this down to 3 answers in 2 categories.

Have tried/want in irons: PX steel

Haven't tried/new release: AMT or LZ steel.

Back