THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Are we able to come up with team names for this or does it have to be Ohio Vs Michigan? Thought it would be a idea to spice it up and get crestive

I've never got crestive before... Sounds like fun?

Are we able to come up with team names for this or does it have to be Ohio Vs Michigan? Thought it would be a idea to spice it up and get crestive
Like team Ohio and Team Michigan

Figure we could incorporate the sponsor in the name. Something like

Team "HZRDUS when on the course" or "Rolling On DG Spinners"

Ya, i think the way you're thinking. Team Ohio, can be "In the HZRDus" I'm sure it will be fitting come June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob, 2 things.

1) Name gags are fun! I like the idea in a positive, sponsorship way.

2) You are sooooo white.

My entry is "Project X factor in a Michigan Victory."

Looking forward to hanging out with my teammates tomorrow!!

Might try to get the guys to do some periscoping as well.....

I have that week off prior to the event. I am currently planning on going down Tuesday morning to play a round and get a feel for the course that week. Come back on Tuesday night to MI . If anyone is interested in getting a round in a Boulder, Team Michigan, Team Ohio, THPer let me know. I know it is early but I am trying to lay this out ahead of time. I will be back most likely on Thursday-Sunday. Any hotels suggested? I have look around a little.

I'm off that week. Let me know when you start to set this up. I'd definitely be up for it!

Weather is turning fellas...time to take the prep to the next level

Some #THPRegionalRivalry prep today with xhail at the local SIM and hoping to hit the home course next week.

fe16e6f05a721697202fde2defd8f61d.jpg

Paging gunner....

Paging Jspangs....

Getting together at the golf show.. Spend some time with the guys...

Finish reading the Rules of Golf.. Really want to make sure I have a firm understanding

Get the GAM membership taken care of for HC

Continue to work on the things I can work on indoors.. Starting putts & chips online, ladder drills for distance control.

What website are you using to practice putting & chipping online? And isn't that kinda rough on your computer screen or TV?

Wait...I think I misinterpreted that statement.

I'm off that week. Let me know when you start to set this up. I'd definitely be up for it!

I would love to get in on that as well!

Weather is turning fellas...time to take the prep to the next level

Next week looks like the kickoff to the year. This will be an early start! Where are we playing next Saturday?????

What's the prize? Where's this at? Worth the drive? Lol
Novi MI, pretty good golf show. My brother and I have went several times. Couldn't make it this year.

Next week looks like the kickoff to the year. This will be an early start! Where are we playing next Saturday?????
Ill have to check with the boss lady with me leaving for cali sunday it may not work

Snowing outside my window at the moment but not sticking on the ground

Team building at the Michigan golf show for Team Michigan!
I think the closeness of not only the guys on the team, but a unified Michigan will go a long way to help us to our goal.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Signed up for GAM membership today!
Even got a sleeve of PROV1's....

Verifiable handicaps for this event!

Team building at the Michigan golf show for Team Michigan!
I think the closeness of not only the guys on the team, but a unified Michigan will go a long way to help us to our goal.

That's awesome dude, glad you boys got some team building going on.

Like the boys from Ohio all playing together seemingly every weekend. Can't imagine how much on course team building they get.

That's awesome dude, glad you boys got some team building going on.

Like the boys from Ohio all playing together seemingly every weekend. Can't imagine how much on course team building they get.

They can get 12-14 guys at the drop of a hat it seems! Which is pretty cool!
I hope Michigan builds towards that, I know it seems like we all get along pretty well. So hopefully we grow together towards this event.

Friends playing golf with friends against friends will be pretty cool!

Back