THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Just watched the flyover, course looks great. Practice rounds will definitely be needed.

Just say when and we can round up a local crew for a practice round

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

Formats and geography play a large role. In FL for instance, we will play shorter, because there is little roll and its at sea level.

So the question is who is Florida playing against? :)

So the question is who is Florida playing against? :)

I honestly dont even have FL written down.
Doesnt mean that wont change, but its true.

I meant in general speaking of distances at events. :D

I honestly dont even have FL written down.
Doesnt mean that wont change, but its true.

I meant in general speaking of distances at events. :D
I was trying to catch a slip....epic fail Hahahaha

Anyone know the green fee for boulder tomorrow? Says to call for fall/winter rates.

Anyone know the green fee for boulder tomorrow? Says to call for fall/winter rates.

This time of year during the week you can expect somewhere around $30

936 am at ellsworth meadows me and rob did golf now hotdeal for 15...welcome to join us

936 am at ellsworth meadows me and rob did golf now hotdeal for 15...welcome to join us

Thanks for the invite. Must only be for the top 48 in the power rankings

I'm definitely interested to help team Michigan show its dominance!

Can't book as a single for some reason

I'm really happy Boulder gets to take the THP event stage

I'm really happy Boulder gets to take the THP event stage

I am pretty happy I have a good excuse to actually play it a few times for practice. Mostly do golf now courses so haven't made it to boulder yet.

On a side not will be allowed to use our own caddies for the event. Would be happy to caddie for Ohio if I am not chosen, although playing is preferable

I am pretty happy I have a good excuse to actually play it a few times for practice. Mostly do golf now courses so haven't made it to boulder yet.

On a side not will be allowed to use our own caddies for the event. Would be happy to caddie for Ohio if I am not chosen, although playing is preferable
No caddies allowed for thp events

I thought they had caddies at Grandaddy

This event will be sooooo much fun!!! with a side of serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after all the ups and downs of the last month, it turns out that I am out for RR. It's the same day as Camden's annual dance recital. It's not even an option for me to miss that.

The offer for team Michigan to stay overnight the night before is still open.

So after all the ups and downs of the last month, it turns out that I am out for RR. It's the same day as Camden's annual dance recital. It's not even an option for me to miss that.

That's unfortunate but understandable

If I get in I'm seriously going to whoop you!

Better pack breakfast, lunch, dinner and a friend cause you will battle to the last put but it will be futile in the end

Family first dude!

I will try to join one of the scouting trips down there so I can at least play the course once. And I'll for damned sure be checking Tapatalk all day to follow.

Heading to my Audition today...
Hopefully I can crack the top 50!

Back