THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

This is going to be such a good match play course if that's the format. SO good for that.

And yes...you more than likely will use every club you have in your bag there. Or at least darn close to every one.

This is going to be such a good match play course if that's the format. SO good for that.

And yes...you more than likely will use every club you have in your bag there. Or at least darn close to every one.

With how much of the course #TeamPowerRankings will see, I'd bet that is guaranteed. Unless they get closed out that early...

Pretty tempted to buy a digital level and go map out the greens to go along with the yardage book I am making.

Last edited:
Do I smell a 12 THP'er outing at boulder for prep? I say let's do it!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

If you play in this, will we be able to cry out that Ohio was lent players from Canada? :alien:

I suppose that'd be better than having Maynard on the team and you claiming Michigan lent Ohio players. But I realized something a couple weeks ago while playing up in Cleveland with a bunch of THPers....

Ohio is staaaaaaaaaaaacked.

Do I smell a 12 THP'er outing at boulder for prep? I say let's do it!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I am not afraid of the snow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose that'd be better than having Maynard on the team and you claiming Michigan lent Ohio players. But I realized something a couple weeks ago while playing up in Cleveland with a bunch of THPers....

Yeah that depth chart released by the old captain left us shaking in our boots. PhillyV relegated to "Cardale status" tells a lot about the guys you have down there. And I expect full home field advantage to be in effect.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

Yeah that depth chart released by the old captain left us shaking in our boots. PhillyV relegated to "Cardale status" tells a lot about the guys you have down there. And I expect full home field advantage to be in effect.

#12Gauge

Lol thanks. Tapatalk while driving in the rain is tricky

you shouldn't be typing and driving anyways!! If you were using voice to type, then all is forgiven. Be safe Buckeyes... We need to keep enough of us healthy to field a team. :laughing:

Why are you wearing boots?

Are we going to be playing the tips or some sort of mix between the black and blue tees?

Are we going to be playing the tips or some sort of mix between the black and blue tees?
Usually thp events are played at about 6500 yds. I have no clue what's planned however:)

Yeah, but much more fun to torture him this way anyhow

Just wrong...

And at Boulder too...this one stings ALOT

Why are you wearing boots?
I got some for my birthday, just breaking them in so they're nice and worn in for the @$$ kicking we are going do dish out. Don't want shin splints.
I like the white tees :angel:

You and I are thinking the same.

I couldn't even think about playing for Team Michigan.

Definitely going to have to impress the captain for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually thp events are played at about 6500 yds. I have no clue what's planned however:)
Every now and then they are that long but usually 6200 to 6300.
Lots of times in depends on formats

So glad my rankings are so wildly enjoyed even by the enemy

Every now and then they are that long but usually 6200 to 6300.
Lots of times in depends on formats

Formats and geography play a large role. In FL for instance, we will play shorter, because there is little roll and its at sea level.

Back