THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Michigan vs Ohio

Who has the better PRO sports teams over the last 20 years?
And while hockey counts, its my rules and it counts less than the other fun sports.

Detroit and it isn't even close.

Pistons and Red Wings and Even the Tigers recently...

Doesn't Cleveland's football team play in Baltimore now?

That's easy.

Ohio has the better pro football. More wins, more playoff appearances.

I think Michigan takes basketball. Yes the Cavs have had a good 10 years I think Detroit and their championship trump that.

Baseball would go to Michigan probably. Tigers bought more wins than the Indians or Reds could.

I'm so glad you can read.

Ohio vs Michigan

Michigan vs Ohio

Who has the better PRO sports teams over the last 20 years?
And while hockey counts, its my rules and it counts less than the other fun sports.

All the best pro teams are from Michigan....

I just want everyone to know!

Lol.....no one is mad here. I'm new to this also. I just joined in December....."2015". I never get my feelings hurt. Keep in mind when I joined it was in the middle of the food discussion in this thread that was brought up by JB. Thus, when another member slaps my wrist I need to understand why and possibly slap back. That's the flaw of my competitiveness...

No worries gents. Ill just kick Michigan Slice's (Michigan thumping) ass on the course when we get to play. In the event or not....

Happy to know the rules now pertaining to each particular thread and also nice to know who has a target on their heads for the event if I get lucky enough to get in.

Lol.....no one is mad here. I'm new to this also. I just joined in December....."2015". I never get my feelings hurt. Keep in mind when I joined it was in the middle of the food discussion in this thread that was brought up by JB. Thus, when another member slaps my wrist I need to understand why and possibly slap back. That's the flaw of my competitiveness...

No worries gents. Ill just kick Michigan Slice's (Michigan thumping) ass on the course when we get to play. In the event or not....

Happy to know the rules now pertaining to each particular thread and also nice to know who has a target on their heads for the event if I get lucky enough to get in.

Pack a lunch bro.

Your going to be in for a long day!

Well, that escalated [and didn't] quickly.

Do I smell a #THPCallOut coming from Ohio?

Do I smell a #THPCallOut coming from Ohio?

I have already been called out in another thread, legitimately.
I can't wait to use that possibly as a tune up to this great event.

I'll show sposey, and Ohio that Michigan has some Clutch too!

And the final score will be all the verification needed!

mikedean441 would you please call Jimmy Haslam. I think he could use some HOF'ers advice right about now.

0-16 and no title
no title and 1 win every year at least

case closed lol hockey

0-16 and no title
no title and 1 win every year at least

case closed lol hockey

Cleveland is such a craphole the Browns packed up and moved out of town, then won the Super Bowl so that kinda sucks. Passionate fans though, I'll give them that.

And I believe Detroit has the longest active playoff streak amongst all major sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really going to miss this thread once the event is over

Going to miss the weekly power rankings when teams are selected.
Agree with this they have been good for a laugh.

I am going to miss all of the butthurt.

Back