THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Curious....are you planning on playing in the 2016 Open or just attending?

If you are playing....ill caddy for ya. Have played it once before. Also go to play Fox Chapel which I think is a better course and sililar design right down the road....

Play on the course - 25%...should be good to go!
Sportsmanship - 25%...sportsmanship on the course is a-okay but can't help it that my online persona is truly a poor reflection of the person I really am. Got off on the wrong foot somewhere along the way and have been trying real hard to get back on track.
Being active on the entire THP forum leading up to the event - 25%...working on this.
Being active on the THP forum during the event - 25%...i'll be real active during the course of the event!

I thought you were a fantastic sportsman and a great golfer, the one round I shared with you.
7cd49544abf3090eb13a674a25135676.jpg

Even if you do take beaver pelts like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious....are you planning on playing in the 2016 Open or just attending?

If you are playing....ill caddy for ya. Have played it once before. Also go to play Fox Chapel which I think is a better course and sililar design right down the road....

Let's keep this about this event and the local golf/gatherings/tournaments to the appropriate threads...

LOLOLOL...hey that beaver resulted in a 5 footer for birdie! :)

It did... You put together a very quality round that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread lol

Looking forward to tomorrow's new rankings.

Looking forward to the opportunity to represent my state in an awesome event hosted by two awesome sponsors.

This thread lol

Looking forward to the opportunity to represent my state in an awesome event hosted by two awesome sponsors.

You'll get in don't worry...

This thread lol

Here is a preview.
David Winchell is 1st...As long as its about viewing minor league hockey and playing quidditch.
You are near the bottom, because of a butt cannon picture.

Guys lets please keep this one to this event and talk about other tournaments separately. Thanks for understanding.

Pasties, coney dogs, koegels hot dogs, ring Bologna

Yes I TOTALLY agree on asking me to move my post to another "related" thread. LOL.....c'mon Slice. Are u drunk on hot dogs pasties, and bologna again?

Yes I TOTALLY agree on asking me to move my post to another "related" thread. LOL.....c'mon Slice. Are u drunk on hot dogs pasties, and bologna again?

Look up. He has a point

Be carefule Milk....might get asked to leave.

I'm with ya. The issue for us in Ohio/Michigan is that its pretty early in the year...

I'm with ya. The issue for us in Ohio/Michigan is that its pretty early in the year...

Cmon dude. We are not telling people to stay on topic, or even have a topic.
We are asking that if tournaments are discussed, to keep it about this one.

We put a lot of work into this and have a fantastic sponsor. We are giving away a trip of a lifetime.
I dont think thats a lot to ask.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

No one is being asked to leave. Everyone is being asked to keep this thread what it is. That goes for every thread. Lots of eyes come to these threads and some may be new guys wanting to interact and are turned off by unrelated banter

Wasn't replying to you JB. Just think its funny when one person slings another for doing the same thing as before. Ill move along for the night unless something interesting is said.

The owner of the site, and the creator of the event came in and asked about foods from the region...

I answered.

I don't recall there being discussion about which tourney you were playing and have played...

I could be wrong.

Legit wrong.
But I doubt it.

I blame Mike's Michigan rankings for this. Shoulda left things alone Mike

Michigan vs Ohio

Who has the better PRO sports teams over the last 20 years?
And while hockey counts, its my rules and it counts less than the other fun sports.

Michigan vs Ohio

Who has the better PRO sports teams over the last 20 years?
And while hockey counts, its my rules and it counts less than the other fun sports.

Hahaha you would

Back