THP tips, tricks and answers for new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the direction

Thanks for the information, so useful for new members

Here from Carmel, IN(north suburb of Indy). Happy to be here. I'm fortunate that I get to play a lot of golf(no kids, flexible career) and the number of people that I can find to play is dwindling. Looking forward to making some connections and getting out to play at some events. Also, love the Albatross Club in connection with the humane society. One of my guys is a rescue from the HS here in Indy. Thanks again for the welcome.

Here from Carmel, IN(north suburb of Indy). Happy to be here. I'm fortunate that I get to play a lot of golf(no kids, flexible career) and the number of people that I can find to play is dwindling. Looking forward to making some connections and getting out to play at some events. Also, love the Albatross Club in connection with the humane society. One of my guys is a rescue from the HS here in Indy. Thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome to THP! Several active members here on the site in the Indy area and there is an event actually happening at Prairie View on Saturday with Cleveland. You should definitely tune in for that and also the local threads to get out and meet some people. We will have to tee it up sometime soon.

Hello from Toronto, Canada!

I started playing golf 3 years ago after finishing playing Jr. A hockey for 4 years. I am a lefty. I currently am a Clublink golf member and am sitting at an 11.7 index. As sad as it has recently become, I am an all out Nike Golf fan and use all Nike Golf products. Love to hit the long ball and enjoy this game immensely. Look forward to chatting with everyone and being apart of the community. Maybe I'll win something for once too ahaha!

Cheers,

Rowzy

Welcome to THP.

Hi everybody.

Started playing at around 8 or 9 years old (34 now). Am about an 8.5 handicap, but drives are ~235yds. Working on getting the clubhead speed up, but it's tough when you're only 5'4".

Welcome to THP Mr. Bagel.

Hi everybody.

Started playing at around 8 or 9 years old (34 now). Am about an 8.5 handicap, but drives are ~235yds. Working on getting the clubhead speed up, but it's tough when you're only 5'4".

Welcome!

Hello from Toronto, Canada!

I started playing golf 3 years ago after finishing playing Jr. A hockey for 4 years. I am a lefty. I currently am a Clublink golf member and am sitting at an 11.7 index. As sad as it has recently become, I am an all out Nike Golf fan and use all Nike Golf products. Love to hit the long ball and enjoy this game immensely. Look forward to chatting with everyone and being apart of the community. Maybe I'll win something for once too ahaha!

Cheers,

Rowzy

Hi everybody.

Welcome to THP! You should head over to the check-in desk and introduce yourselves proper!

Welcome to THP! You should head over to the check-in desk and introduce yourselves proper!

Just make sure you read the whole OP first. ;)

Excited to join the forum as a new member! Lots of information and tips to digest!

Welcome, glad to have you.

Thanks for hosting the forum.

Where would I find info on Buying new irons.
Getting out of my 2004 nike pro combos
Looking at the mizuno MP-15 ( sales guy doesn't like my launch angle and want me to get a club to get the ball in the air)

Help?
Where should I start this thread?

kv

Thanks for hosting the forum.

Where would I find info on Buying new irons.
Getting out of my 2004 nike pro combos
Looking at the mizuno MP-15 ( sales guy doesn't like my launch angle and want me to get a club to get the ball in the air)

Help?
Where should I start this thread?

kv

You can search the golf club, ball, and accessories thread for reviews of many irons. Also available to start a thread in the same place sharing what you're currently playing, what you're looking for, etc. Welcome to the forums!

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tips! Now I know why I can't post a WTB ad yet :0

Just now joining here. Really it such a good idea. Seriously thank you for tips.

i'm glad to be among this happy forum, i appreciate the admin for approving me

Thanks for the great info. Just joined yesterday and this is very helpful. I've been lurking on this board for awhile and finally decided to join in the fun!

Thanks for the great info. Just joined yesterday and this is very helpful. I've been lurking on this board for awhile and finally decided to join in the fun!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Feel free to start a new thread at the Check In Desk to introduce yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back