THP tips, tricks and answers for new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome

It seems like THP is getting a lot of new members lately! Good to see.

All of these links are super helpful.

Thanks for making this site easy to set up and use looking forward to many good conversations here.

Just joined today. Happy to be on board. Live in northeast where it's nice and warm-at least for the next few days.

Dido very handy!!!

Pick the section and then click Create New Thread

Hi THP. Does anyone know how I delete my account on THP? I've looked through the FAQ and can't find it anywhere. Also messaged Admin without response.
I don't want a debate about why I want to close my account, just advice on how to do it. I can't see the option anywhere when viewing my smartphone.
Appreciate anyone's help! Thanks.

Here looks like a golfer's treasure island!
I do really enjoy!
Too many thanks
:banana:

This place really very informative and useful. I just signed up today and am very excited to become involved in this community!

Just signed up today! Happy to be here!!!

Welcome.

I figured with all the new members lately, this could use a little bump.

WELCOME!!!

New member and I can't believe I have not found this site sooner. So much valuable insight and great memebers willing to help.

New member and I can't believe I have not found this site sooner. So much valuable insight and great memebers willing to help.
It truly is one of a kind. Welcome!

Just joined today. Happy to be on board. Live in northeast where it's nice and warm-at least for the next few days.

I also joined few days ago.. Hoping we will enjoy our stay here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back