THP Tour Van - North Carolina Event

Never dude. You're always a Yankee.

But what if I can Q up a mean pig and throw the word reckon around?

I'm not sure what's going on, but yes, I will be there. I get to attend both days which is awesome.

I hope there's a good turnout. That's the perfect time of year for golf in the Carolina's. I fear that Labor Day weekend may cause some to not be able to make it but we'll have a blast no matter how many shows up.

But what if I can Q up a mean pig and throw the word reckon around?

That's all stuff you can learn. Sorry dude, but you're always going to be "one of them"

I reckon you might be right

That's it, we're going to have a North vs South battle.

That's it, we're going to have a North vs South battle.

The irony of this is that NC is nearly smack dab in the middle with a little favoring to the south in terms of geography.

The irony of this is that NC is nearly smack dab in the middle with a little favoring to the south in terms of geography.

Uh, it's South of the Mason DIxon line, that's all that matters.

That settles it, Transplants vs. Locals. Time to make this event real.

North South what? Is North Carolina even that big to have a North vs South?

transplants rule! The south will fall once again!

Uh, it's South of the Mason DIxon line, that's all that matters.

That settles it, Transplants vs. Locals. Time to make this event real.

So that means I get to kick your ass twice this year? Awesome!

North South what? Is North Carolina even that big to have a North vs South?

I don't think you get it. I know it's hard though, being a Texan, and not someone from one of the OG 13 Colonies.

Also, how can a guy who lives in Maryland and golfs in Delaware make fun of the size of my state?

I don't think you get it. I know it's hard though, being a Texan, and not someone from one of the OG 13 Colonies.

Also, how can a guy who lives in Maryland and golfs in Delaware make fun of the size of my state?

Answer the question crip! I think a NC vs SC battle would be more interesting. Krispy Kreme WINS!

Answer the question crip! I think a NC vs SC battle would be more interesting. Krispy Kreme WINS!

Yeah, that would be more fun. I don't like SC. It might as well be a Northern state too.

Yeah, that would be more fun. I don't like SC. It might as well be a Northern state too.

Interesting...:D

Interesting...:D

I'm just being an Internet tough guy.

Hopefully little one-t locks a venue down this week.

So this war will be drivers at noon??? May the last man swinging an iron wins??? Or the side with the most balls at the end wins???? I have a million of these.

I'm just being an Internet tough guy.

Hopefully little one-t locks a venue down this week.

The problem with people from SC is they can't freaking drive!

The problem with people from SC is they can't freaking drive!

They've finally gotten the motorized vehicle there?

They've finally gotten the motorized vehicle there?

I swear I get some domba$$ cutting me off, or swerving all over the road, or on the wrong side of the road, every time I go to my in laws that live about 15 miles north of the SC border, and every time the car has an SC plate.

Back