THP Tour Van - Texas Event Recap Thread

Just finally got around to reading through this thread. Looks like a great time had by all... and glad my car was no where near Jman.

Just finally got around to reading through this thread. Looks like a great time had by all... and glad my car was no where near Jman.

It shouldn't have made noise in my backswing. Like I said before, one-two piece. Simple.

hehe

It shouldn't have made noise in my backswing. Like I said before, one-two piece. Simple.

hehe

Shot from the bunker - black Escalade day 2 = EPICNESS

Shot from the bunker - black Escalade day 2 = EPICNESS

I wish you could have been in my head when I made that decision to dig in and just rip it. Truly an eff it moment.

I was insane, had to be.

And it was definitely hilarious. lol

I wish you could have been in my head when I made that decision to dig in and just rip it. Truly an eff it moment.

I was insane, had to be.

And it was definitely hilarious. lol

Yeah, you were insane at that point. And pissed. Morgan just sat down at that point and I could not stop laughing. Perhaps your best shot all day long. :alien:

Yeah, you were insane at that point. And pissed. Morgan just sat down at that point and I could not stop laughing. Perhaps your best shot all day long. :alien:

I was definitely at least deranged. A solid 8 on the deranged scale.

What a day. As pissed as I was about my game on the weekend, it was so much damn fun. Crappy greens and all.

Did the car stop or speed away in fear, after the icejacking?

Back