THP Tour Van - Texas Event Recap Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
First off, I want to thank everybody that made it out today for a fantastic time. Special thanks goes out to Cookie for planning this, organizing this and working hard to make sure it was a great event. We hope everybody had as much fun as we did and from the moment we arrived at the golf course this morning, to the time we finished dinner, everybody was so welcoming it was fantastic. Some highlights.

JMan has a gorgeous golf swing.
Jman Icejacking an Escalade.
Jman nearly killing me by bouncing one off a tree and through our cart.
TBT never misses a fairway.
2Shoes hits it very far.
ScorShawn hits the ball way too well.
Everybody we met was just too nice and we thank you for that.
I appreciate Cookie showing me how hard TX golf is....At least for him.

Here are some pictures of this course.

IMG0427-L.jpg

IMG0429-L.jpg

IMG0428-L.jpg

IMG0431-L.jpg

IMG0430-L.jpg

IMG0432-L.jpg

IMG0433-L.jpg

IMG0436-L.jpg

IMG0439-L.jpg

IMG0438-L.jpg

Looks like a beauty of a course.

LMAO @ Texas Golf being tough....for Cookie.

Wow, jman what a day for you. Looks like a beautiful day and a good time had by all.

How many did you have today? It looks like the range was pretty crowded. Sounds like Jman had a day to remember :D

• Admin
a6937815-f8f8-a21b.jpg

Sounds like much fun was had, well except for somebody's escalade.

--
Tapatalk2

• Admin
How many did you have today? It looks like the range was pretty crowded. Sounds like Jman had a day to remember :D

We had about 20. 19 I think.
Great turnout with wonderful people.

Want to thank Bridgestone, SCOR, Pukka and KBS for some sweet SWAG for people.

I had so much fun out there today. I played with Spazzdog, Oliv's wife Jamie and her friend Molly. Everyone was awesome and so much fun to play with. We laughed a ton and saw some really incredible shots, and some very creative 'hand/foot' wedge shots as well. Those elevation changes really through me for a loop, I struggled to find the right club. But I did sink a 25 foot putt to save par so that was pretty awesome.

Just got back from dinner and that was a ton of fun too. Everyone at this get together was so nice and I had the best time. I want to thank everyone for coming out to this event!

I'm so stoked for St. Louie Louie. Looks like Texas was a raging success.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Glad GG was able to play. Looks like you guys had fun out there in the rare air of Texas. Amazing how wide open the course looked in some of those shots.

Sounds like some folks left some interesting impressions.

Sounds like it turned out great!

That is a great turn out, WTG Texas THPers, you have made us proud. Have fun tomorrow folks.

Glad GG was able to play. Looks like you guys had fun out there in the rare air of Texas. Amazing how wide open the course looked in some of those shots.

The fairways were really wide open, but they were lined with trees so if you missed the fairways then you were in trouble.

Thanks for the pics, looks like a great time! Can't wait to hear everyone elses recap!

Wow, it sounds like everyone had a great time, and the course looked beautiful.

Looks like a good time. I'd expect no less from Texas and with cookie in charge.

Just waiting for Jman to get in here and properly explain himself!

The pics are great and sounds like it was an awesome time!

Cookie's quietness is interesting, lol

Cookie's quietness is interesting, lol

Nah, he had to take care of a few things with his children this evening. He will be on later I am sure. He did an amazing job planning this all out.

Sounds like some folks left some interesting impressions.
Sure does.

This would have been a fun event to attend.

Sounds like a great day in Texas! Great fun had by all :clapp:

It was a great event, thanks to JB, GG and Cookie for pulling this together.

Y'all still need some proper BBQ and Tex Mex before you leave Austin.

Great pictures! Course looks good. Sounds like a good time for sure. I hope to make an event one day and meet some of you!

Back