THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to Ryan (nebgolfer)! Sees me interested in a j40 4w and sends one my way! Thanks buddy!!!

Cleaned my clubs in prep for tomorrow and just had to mention what this amazing THPer did.

Bought a club from TeedUpThoughts and he added an extra to along with the club he graciously sold me. Again didn't have to but when you are around here long enough it kinda goes with out saying.

Thanks again man!

7d463efe8cca372c19e99aaff4ad1181.jpg

Cleaned my clubs in prep for tomorrow and just had to mention what this amazing THPer did.

Bought a club from TeedUpThoughts and he added an extra to along with the club he graciously sold me. Again didn't have to but when you are around here long enough it kinda goes with out saying.

Thanks again man!

7d463efe8cca372c19e99aaff4ad1181.jpg
Looks good on there! Hope it brings you some good luck.

Non golf related, but I've got to give a huge shout out to Alek, aka captaincaution. I won't say exactly what he did, but it was something really important to me and for my family. Thanks so much dude, we really appreciate it.

Love when this thread comes up. So many great people around here. Good stuff all around.

Been meaning to post this for a couple of days, but with family in town I kept forgetting.

Got this late last week from Just_Hacking as he posted about being at the Tour Championship and was nice enough to hook me up.

Thanks John!!

5baddf45b498da5e359f0a516377019d.jpg

O'Carroll deserves a big shout out. I posted a trade offer in the marketplace seeking certain grips. He sent me 5 of them and refused anything in return. Very generous and very appreciated. The first beverage is on me in FL, buddy.

Need to recognize a THPer who graciously picked me up a Memorial Pin flag and delivered it to me himself.

Thanks a bunch GolfinFF!!! Guy wouldn't even let him repay him.

O'Carroll deserves a big shout out. I posted a trade offer in the marketplace seeking certain grips. He sent me 5 of them and refused anything in return. Very generous and very appreciated. The first beverage is on me in FL, buddy.
Awesome gesture, looking forward to meeting both you guys this weekend.

Kang is at it again. Posted about pondering some Bridgestone balls and I had three sleeves two B330 and one B330s show up today. Can't tell you how much I appreciate it Kang.

Lots of great goodness going on. I'm glad the giving has spread over the years.

Anytime someone is feeling down they just need to checkout this thread, it is simply awesome to see what the THP family really is all about, folks just helping out others.

My man Kang saw I was kicking around some shaft ideas in the pondering thread. Offered up a set of pulls, wouldn't take money for them. Then as an added kicker when I opened the box I found a complete set of brand new grips to throw on. Dude, you're an amazing man, with heart bigger than anyone I've ever met. Thank you so much.

HUGE THANKS to adwillingham (Donne). He saw that I mentioned I was missing a rare THP putter cover and sent it to me. He wanted it in the hands of someone who would appreciate it and display it in a collection. In true THP family fashion he refused money or anything for it.

Thank you Donne and I will find a way to pay you back or pay it forward.

Little bit of a late thank you to cpljohnst. I was looking for a backstryke putter to try in the marketplace and he sent me his old gamer to try, wouldn't let me even pay the shipping. If I like it he gave me a great price, if not I can just ship it back.

I figured it was time to square things up but Barry just told me to keep the putter and consider it a gift. The great people on THP never ceases to amaze me. I will do my best to pay it forward at some point. Thanks again Barry!

Nicely done Barry! You're a great man

Kind of been on the run.
But I want to give shout outs to some amazing THPers!

Doug (J4U) had a sc100 unit for sale that I told him that if it don't sell by time we get to PGA national I'll buy it from him there.
Well, he remembered, and gave me this unit in Florida and wouldn't take anything for it. Thanks buddy!!

Ron (lightningbolt) borrowed and dropped my THP tumbler, and not only offered to replace it with his own, but purchased a PGA National coffee cup tumbler! Thank you Ron!

But wait there's more!
Mikedean441 finds me (as I am about to pull away from the resort) to offer me up a travel bag. I gladly accepted and love it! Thanks Mike!

The acts of kindness and generosity of this family are second to none.
From support in personal lives, to golf lives, the friendships forged here are something truly special!

Thanks!

Love this thread

Definitely enjoy seeing this thread pop up! The generosity is awesome.

Shows off our great community!

The THP family is so awesome, well done Donne, Barry, Doug, Ron and Mike. All rock stars IMO.

Man I love when this thread blows up. Great job everyone and it just goes to show how wonderful this place is.

One of my favorite threads on THP , Way to go guys !

Kind of been on the run.
But I want to give shout outs to some amazing THPers!

Doug (J4U) had a sc100 unit for sale that I told him that if it don't sell by time we get to PGA national I'll buy it from him there.
Well, he remembered, and gave me this unit in Florida and wouldn't take anything for it. Thanks buddy!!

Ron (lightningbolt) borrowed and dropped my THP tumbler, and not only offered to replace it with his own, but purchased a PGA National coffee cup tumbler! Thank you Ron!

But wait there's more!
Mikedean441 finds me (as I am about to pull away from the resort) to offer me up a travel bag. I gladly accepted and love it! Thanks Mike!

The acts of kindness and generosity of this family are second to none.
From support in personal lives, to golf lives, the friendships forged here are something truly special!

Thanks!

Was it the infamous travel bag? Ha nicely done Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back