THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done cj

Awesome gesture CJ! :clapp:

very cool CJ. a bright spot on this Friday.

Was it hard stepped :)

CJ is simply one great dude.

A great gesture by a class act. Well done CJ!

Awesome job CJ!!

Have to say a HUGE thank you to CJ MichiganSlice! He saw I was pondering getting into seemores and asked if we could meet up. We did and he gave me a brand new Si2! Just beside myself with just how awesome he is and the generosity. Thank you man you truly are a gentleman's gentleman. This putter will be with me for a long long time.

Glad to!
Roll it well buddy!

Have to say a HUGE thank you to CJ MichiganSlice! He saw I was pondering getting into seemores and asked if we could meet up. We did and he gave me a brand new Si2! Just beside myself with just how awesome he is and the generosity. Thank you man you truly are a gentleman's gentleman. This putter will be with me for a long long time.

That's awesome! I love my Si2 and I'm sure you will love it. Hell of a gesture CJ!

Well done Lopsta and CJ! You guys rock!

CJ rocks, well done buddy!

This probably deserves it's own thread, but I'm going to post here.

At Bridgestone U I was fortunate enough to meet GreggDrews.

We spent some time chatting in the airport while we waited for our flights and I mentioned to him how I received the Bridgestone J40 3W and I really liked it however the X Flex Diamana was too much for me and I was looking at going to a lower
Flex.

He said he had a few shafts laying around and to pick one and he would send it to me, when he found out I don't do my own club work he said to send him the club and he would reshaft and regrip (told me to pick from a few grips he had as well) it for me!

Here is the finished product, if it had come from Bridgestone themselves it wouldn't look this good. Can't wait to get some swings in with it.

5cfc8d6a448a1c650ac334d5d7b6ae1c.jpg

0ef04ad4cf68fda80bc8f85a1e765e81.jpg

Thank you again Gregg, you went above and beyond dude! Your craftsmanship is top notch.

Using Tapatalk

Nicely done CJ

Alex I'm glad you're happy with it and hope you hit it well. Can't wait to tee it up with you!

That's outstanding! Gregg is as good as they come.

Alex I'm glad you're happy with it and hope you hit it well. Can't wait to tee it up with you!

Well done Gregg, well done indeed.

Awesome gesture Gregg!

Just had my membersip to the Albatross Club paid for by lightningbolt44. Ron, that was a great gesture on your part and something that I will never forget.

What a truly great place this is!

I'd like to recognize Deuce. I played a round with him and 2 other THP'ers Jan 1st of this year. On the back 9, I lamented the fact that I couldn't find a THP towel in stock after noticing the one he had hanging on his golf bag. the 4some was moving onto the next hole and he comes running up to my cart and hands me his THP towel. "Here. Now you've got one. I've got another..."

Thanks Deuce!

I'd like to recognize Deuce. I played a round with him and 2 other THP'ers Jan 1st of this year. On the back 9, I lamented the fact that I couldn't find a THP towel in stock after noticing the one he had hanging on his golf bag. the 4some was moving onto the next hole and he comes running up to my cart and hands me his THP towel. "Here. Now you've got one. I've got another..."

Thanks Deuce!
Tom's a great guy!

Nice going Ron and Tom. Great gestures both.

I thought I posted in this thread about it but it slipped my mind. I was paying with #Cookie about a month ago when I asked he thought the towels would be restocked in the THP store and he wasn't sure. He asked what color I wanted and the next day brought me a brand new green THP towel from his collection. Thanks Cookie.

Cookie is the best.

awesome gestures all around guys! Love this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back