THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to Rambler he cleaned out his out of sight out of mind cabinet in the garage and passed out a large number of golf balls to his favorite playing partners ?

Shot out to Kevin. He msg me late last night and said he'd send me a weight kit for my putter. Awesome dude for sure!

Shot out to Kevin. He msg me late last night and said he'd send me a weight kit for my putter. Awesome dude for sure!
He's one of the best. Would give the shirt off his back if you needed it.

That Kevin guy is a pretty solid dude.

Have to give a few shoutouts to some awesome folks. First off, Mr. Blugold has been advising me on weight training and working out over the last few months and helped me hit a goal of mine and more importantly helped me get on a path to better life-long fitness. His knowledge that he shares in the fitness thread is top notch.

Next, The Milk Man sent me a really nice weight belt to help me continue my fitness journey and wouldn't even let me cover shipping.

The people that make up this community continue to amaze me at their selfless generosity and support. Thanks, guys!

Have to give a few shoutouts to some awesome folks. First off, Mr. Blugold has been advising me on weight training and working out over the last few months and helped me hit a goal of mine and more importantly helped me get on a path to better life-long fitness. His knowledge that he shares in the fitness thread is top notch.

Next, The Milk Man sent me a really nice weight belt to help me continue my fitness journey and wouldn't even let me cover shipping.

The people that make up this community continue to amaze me at their selfless generosity and support. Thanks, guys!
happy-oh-stop-it-you.jpg

Want to say "Thank you" to Spivey for the Callaway Open Championship coin he sent me. Arrived yesterday and will be in the bag for this Sunday's round. Appreciate it Dave. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to say "Thank you" to Spivey for the Callaway Open Championship coin he sent me. Arrived yesterday and will be in the bag for this Sunday's round. Appreciate it Dave. Thank you.

Glad you got it - sorry again for the delay.

Dhartmann is first class. That's all.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Once again I would like to send a BIG THANK YOU!!! To Kang (KC720). He sent me a package that arrived today and is greatly appreciated.

Today, a great golfer, better person, and my Grandaddy brother JDTOX texts me and asks for my address.
He has something for me...
I was working down by him, so we met at his office.
And:
04423a5eec08fa62f89fbb605d6e84e8.jpg

Are you kidding me???
Jeremy, thank you brother!

Awesome feature by Jeremy. Classy dude!

Today, a great golfer, better person, and my Grandaddy brother JDTOX texts me and asks for my address.
And:

Are you kidding me???
That's FANTASTIC! Great job Jeremy (maybe your not a D--- after all?).

thats awesome, well done Jeremy!

That's awesome!

Awesome picture!! That had to be a great surprise!

That is just pure class. Such an awesome gesture.

And:

Are you kidding me???
That's awesome!!!

And:

Are you kidding me???

That is effing fantastic. Well done fellas.

well done Jeremy!

That's awesome, Jeremy. I know CJ will enjoy that reminder of the great time out there.

That is just phenomenal guys. Very cool gesture Jeremy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back