THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major props to emart2173 for hooking me up with a Grandura shaft, free of charge. Extremely generous...I'm blown away.

Enjoy it.

Major props to emart2173 for hooking me up with a Grandura shaft, free of charge. Extremely generous...I'm blown away.

Glad to call Emart a friend.

E is good people. Top notch!

Emart is a great guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric is good people.

So this guy I met at my first THP event named mikeg_74 has been a total blessing. You guys might know him by Big Time South. First he spots my AC Membership for 2016 then he sees a post I did in the marketplace looking for a red THP towel and he says "I have an extra... It's yours!" I send him a PM telling him I insist on paying for it but he'll have no part of it.

Its guys like that makes this place home! Thanks Mike, I appreciate you!

Well done brother Mike

Yes sir, Mike is a great THPer for sure.

MikeG coming through as usual.

I'm a Mike G fan. Well done dude

Definitely a fan of Mikeg. He's good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much good stuff happening around here on a daily basis! I'm thankful to be a part of this community :D

I wanna be like Mike! Great THPer and even better person.

MikeG and Emart2173 being awesome. That's nothing new. But doesn't make it any less fantastic.

Proud to call them both friends.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I posted a thread looking for suggestions on updating my ancient hybrid. I got a message right away from mixalot offering a definate upgrade of a Callaway xhot 3 hybrid. He offered them to me for just the cost of shipping! And then better yet he said he is coming out for the LPGA event in a week and will bring it with to meet up with him. What an amazing offer and I will be incredibly glad to meet him as we both prepare for the Gauntlet!

I posted a thread looking for suggestions on updating my ancient hybrid. I got a message right away from mixalot offering a definate upgrade of a Callaway xhot 3 hybrid. He offered them to me for just the cost of shipping! And then better yet he said he is coming out for the LPGA event in a week and will bring it with to meet up with him. What an amazing offer and I will be incredibly glad to meet him as we both prepare for the Gauntlet!

I would like Mixalot also for helping out team AJ.

Haven't noticed this thread... I'd like to add the act of kindness that braddman19 made towards me!

He offered me a THP coin and poker chip. I'm excited to receive my 2nd coin..

Thanks again Brad!

5a206a9cb3729416ed3e8365f082f29d.jpg

Such a fantastic thread.

Brad has been busy! Awesome guy!

So I purchased a MxM#7 a few weeks back and didn't receive a weight set. In comes PM from JCurtis2010 stating he was sending me one. Well today it arrived and along with the weight set he sent me a sleeve of the new Bridgestone balls. Thanks again buddy! This place is amazing!

I sent SeeMore Putters a tweet about my broken divot tool to see if they still had them or could help me out since they are no longer for sale on the website. Well before I even heard back from them BluGold tweeted me telling me that he would help a fellow THPer out. Joe was awesome and sent me out the same divot tool. It came today and looks great!!! Thanks so much, Joe!! I truly appreciate it!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I sent SeeMore Putters a tweet about my broken divot tool to see if they still had them or could help me out since they are no longer for sale on the website. Well before I even heard back from them BluGold tweeted me telling me that he would help a fellow THPer out. Joe was awesome and sent me out the same divot tool. It came today and looks great!!! Thanks so much, Joe!! I truly appreciate it!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Blu is great people! Well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back