THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised at all by that ddec is what a thper is all about

Huge thank you to MikeG, received a package at the door today from the call out he and Nate had a couple weeks ago. Mike went way above and beyond, and I can't thank him enough!

e0f94dcd517b873e190c929bb26b43bc.jpg

Well done fellas

Mike G is good people. WTG Mike

MikeG with the shirt of his back! Well done my brother.

My pleasure buddy! I have certainly been the recipient of incredible THP generosity before and enjoy doing my part in spreading some love when I have the opportunity to do so!

Scott is awesome for certain, well done!

Also a huge shout out to Dean and Mike for getting it done in a great way. :clapp:

A big THANKS to Agent Jay for his help today. He spent a lot of time answering some questions for me and helping point me in the right direction all with nothing to gain out of it for him.

I'm so glad I had a chance to meet him in KC last summer and can't thank him enough. Guys like him are what make THP such a great place.

Well done Dean and Mike. This thread makes me just smile.

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Huge thank you to MikeG, received a package at the door today from the call out he and Nate had a couple weeks ago. Mike went way above and beyond, and I can't thank him enough!

e0f94dcd517b873e190c929bb26b43bc.jpg

Man, didn't even get a p.s. Thanks in there.

Good job Mikey!!

Proud to call MikeG a friend! Good on Agent Jay for helping out as well.

Big thank you to chopstixxx! I missed out on the handle with care head cover and he hooked me up! Thank you!

5f22d893ce05796bc43936faf2bc2a73.jpg

Proud to call MikeG a friend! Good on Agent Jay for helping out as well.

Big thank you to chopstixxx! I missed out on the handle with care head cover and he hooked me up! Thank you!

5f22d893ce05796bc43936faf2bc2a73.jpg
Thats a great cover. I love mine. Nicely Done Joe.

I want to give a shout out to MBurnham, I had posted over the weekend that I was looking to trade for or purchase a THP mallet cover. He sent one to me immediately and the only thing he'd accept from me was my address. It fits my Odyssey perfectly and will proudly be in my bag. It was a great gesture, and one I hope I can repay soon!

well done Mike

Two shoutouts here for some incredibly thoughtful acts by two THPers.

First, to OITW. He saw that I was looking for a THP beanie after I missed out on the sale. He had ordered two and brought one to me at the THP Kentwool Kickoff Classic. I can't thank you enough! As a bald man I wear beanies a lot and I really wanted one of these.

Second to Just Hacking. Literally gave me the shirt off his back, well a 1/4 zip in this case. We've both been losing weight and we were talking about having to buy new clothes. John gave me a super nice white Greg Norman 1/4 zip that did not fit him anymore. I immediately wore it that night around the fire pit.

Thanks guys! You are both top notch, no doubt about it!

Great stuff by great guys. I love this thread.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Want to say a quick Thank you to Kang. Been going through some personal issues lately and what he did for me yesterday meant a lot. Won't go into details but I appreciate it more than he could possibly know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to say a quick Thank you to Kang. Been going through some personal issues lately and what he did for me yesterday meant a lot. Won't go into details but I appreciate it more than he could possibly know.

I'm here anytime you need me bud :)

He's a good egg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Incredible stuff Alex, John and Kang! :clapp:

Two shoutouts here for some incredibly thoughtful acts by two THPers.

First, to OITW. He saw that I was looking for a THP beanie after I missed out on the sale. He had ordered two and brought one to me at the THP Kentwool Kickoff Classic. I can't thank you enough! As a bald man I wear beanies a lot and I really wanted one of these.

Second to Just Hacking. Literally gave me the shirt off his back, well a 1/4 zip in this case. We've both been losing weight and we were talking about having to buy new clothes. John gave me a super nice white Greg Norman 1/4 zip that did not fit him anymore. I immediately wore it that night around the fire pit.

Thanks guys! You are both top notch, no doubt about it!

I agree with your statement and will add that all 3 of you are top notch, no doubt about that either. WTG guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back