THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

This is overdue but I gotta give a shout out in here. Mid June my life quite literally got flipped upside down and will never be the same. Since then there have been many THPers who have reached out, donated, and checked in on me and I genuinely thank each of you. Sorry I can't list you all.

I do want to call out one THPer who through a stretch of time checked in on me daily to see if I was doing alright and just say that he hoped I was able to enjoy the day. No gifts or anything but worth more than any of that. @checkered I know I've said it, but thank you man. Really meant and still means a lot. Really hope at some point we get a chance to meet up. Beers are most definitely on me.

This is overdue but I gotta give a shout out in here. Mid June my life quite literally got flipped upside down and will never be the same. Since then there have been many THPers who have reached out, donated, and checked in on me and I genuinely thank each of you. Sorry I can't list you all.

I do want to call out one THPer who through a stretch of time checked in on me daily to see if I was doing alright and just say that he hoped I was able to enjoy the day. No gifts or anything but worth more than any of that. @checkered I know I've said it, but thank you man. Really meant and still means a lot. Really hope at some point we get a chance to meet up. Beers are most definitely on me.
dude! I appreciate the kind words. Just want to be there for you, my friend. I'd do it for any THPer. We definitely need to tee it up!!

Wanted to give a shout-out to @donny475, in the polos with pockets thread he expressed his displeasure with getting pocketed polos from Stitch, I reached out and offered to buy them from him and instead he sent them to me on the house! What a guy, thanks again @donny475 !

@xThor I'm grateful to call you my brother! You know why but thank you so much.. you are the best!

Shout out to @Junkyard who sent me his Arccos Link device since he knows that I'm a pretty big proponent of that system!

I just received it in the mail yesterday, and got it all charged up ready to head out to the course!

Cheers, and my most sincere thanks!! Beverages on me when I get out to your neck of the woods!

Shout out to @Junkyard who sent me his Arccos Link device since he knows that I'm a pretty big proponent of that system!

I just received it in the mail yesterday, and got it all charged up ready to head out to the course!

Cheers, and my most sincere thanks!! Beverages on me when I get out to your neck of the woods!
I hope you enjoy it!

And I'm gonna hold you to the beverage offer!

@Jtubb17 offered a shaft when I was looking for a new one. Appreciate you!

This thread ❤️

Thanks @goalie for sending over a marathon training book. I hope it helps me finish!

Love seeing this thread pop to the top of my list.

1BCDE14D-44C7-43A4-935F-FE64C93CE859.jpeg
Huge shout out to @Junkyard for the yardage book holder and @Qwkz51 for the cool bag tag greatly appreciated.

Shout out to @USAF Ret in Wis

Craig randomly asked me for my address and sent a little package. 3 sleeves of balls, 2 Srixon (those divides are bright!) and a sleeve of THP logo Pro V1's with a THP tee as well.

Thank you mate, appreciate it.

Love it when this thread pops up again

Back