Heyoooo!!!

Golden ticket the the Grandaddy!!!

wow, this is going to be a fun week.

Damn, DAMN! Two Golden Tickets with one for the Grandaddy! Not excited, no one ever said!!!!

The golden ticket prize was amazing already, the second one takes it to another level if that's an event that works for you time wise. Can't wait to see who comes away with these.

It is a good job I was sitting down when I read this.....that is just an amazing gesture and I will be completely speechless if I was to win this ticket

Big time cool right here, chance of a lifetime to the Event of a Lifetime.

Wowzah! !!! What an amazing holiday prize ! And for the Granddaddy as well!!! There honestly so many great events it will be tough to choose.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ok .. Now I see . A cool contest

if I win . I want to be a captain to and lead my team to victory in style

The #GoldenTicket is for entry into an event (potentially the #Grandaddy of 'em all as well), not a ticket for captaincy.

Yes, a VERY COOL contest. If you win, embrace it, don't worry about being a captain, because, that's not what it's about. Good luck.

JM

If you're not an AC member, but want a chance at these wonderful prizes PM me ( I'll pay AC fee for the FIRST non AC member to PM me)

This is downright amazing!!! A Golden Stub to the freaking #Grandaddy?!?!

Yesssss!!!

This is amazing news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think JB should mention exactly what time the name will be annouced and every THP'er should have record going when they checki into the thread. I can imagine the reaction of the winner, will be something to see :D

So freaking cool. How awesome will that be for whoever wins those? Incredible! I know I want one.

This news just made my day GOLDEN TICKET would make my year

Every active THPer relishes the opportunity to nab the Golden Ticket for entry into the event of his/her choice. But, a Golden Ticket to The Grandaddy is beyond belief! THP never ceases to amaze, and go beyond what we thought was possible. Someone is surely going to have the happiest of holidays.

Pretty damn cool.

So so so so so cool and so so so so so exciting! I can't wait to see who wins these things!!!

I can't imagine anyone not using the GT for the GD.

The cool thing is that the GT winner is going to get to practice for the GD for a whole yr.

The greatest giveaway in all of golf, the #goldenticket.... wow. just wow.

Back