Tiger and Stevie Split...

Are caddies allowed to veto long putters?

LOL! People keep making fun of the putter but if it's working for him who cares?

So who do you think will be in the running to take the caddie position for Tiger? I would be curious how that will work, because I really don't think it would be a good gig. As I stated earlier, unless this person get's paid a salary, they could be in for a very bad year financially.

So Stevie said he is now the full time caddie for Scott. Do you think he will see a win soon now that this is a permanent deal?
I'd believe Scott will be able to relax a bit knowing he has a steady bagman. It sure won't hurt anything, SW is the man.

If Tiger ever plays again, I'd love to see him and his new caddie in the final pairing of a tourney with A Scott and Stevie.

Stevie to Adam- g'head mate, just get it on the green Tiger will come up short or miss the putt anyway

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I'd believe Scott will be able to relax a bit knowing he has a steady bagman. It sure won't hurt anything, SW is the man.

This is kind of my thought as well. Scott has had a pretty good year and I think knowing he has a legend of a caddie like SW on the bag could really help him.

I hope tiger starts making headlines again about what he does on the course instead of off the course.

LOL! People keep making fun of the putter but if it's working for him who cares?

So who do you think will be in the running to take the caddie position for Tiger? I would be curious how that will work, because I really don't think it would be a good gig. As I stated earlier, unless this person get's paid a salary, they could be in for a very bad year financially.

Yeah I was just teasing.. It's just really weird to see AS using one..

I think whoever becomes Tiger's caddy, he needs to be a bit of a character, or someone SUPER serious. A character in that he can take a bit of the heat off Tiger, and super serious because that's what Tiger is all about on the golf course. I don't think there's a happy medium for the guy.

I wonder if his sponsorship with Nike goes away just like that to Titleist now?

Clear your calendar and iron your bib Esox!

lmao. How do I get mentioned in the first response in this thread?

I can't believe I opened and read something on Steve Williams's website.

Tiger needs to go back to Fluff. And Butch.

Kevin

Another question is what will happen to Stevie's relationship with Valvoline. Has anyone noticed if SW had the V logo on his sleeve while carrying for AS lately?

lmao. How do I get mentioned in the first response in this thread?

Because we are on the same page on this one.

This is copy & pasted from Stevie's website:

STATEMENT:
Following the completion of the AT&T National I am no longer caddying for Tiger after he informed me that he needed to make a change. After 13 years of loyal service needless to say this came as a shock. Given the circumstances of the past 18 months working through Tiger's scandal, a new coach and with it a major swing change and Tiger battling through injuries I am very disappointed to end our very successful partnership at this time. I have had the opportunity to work of late for Australian Adam Scott and will now caddy for him on a permanent basis. Having started my caddying career with Australian great Peter Thompson and working for Greg Norman in the 80's I am excited about the future working for another Australian.

Ouch...

Personally I think he'll use a waitress from Fuddrucker's or a Sonic's skate girl. Kind of like Calcavecchia with his wife, only way different. He could rotate through waitress's depending on where the tournament is!

So...I'm confused...does he eat puppies with ice cream, or separately?

Clearly you have never eaten a puppy.. otherwise you would know that they do NOT go well with ice cream.

To answer your question: Separately, sir... separately.

Thats a shame. I am a Tiger fan and a Stevie fan.. Wish him tons of luck with AS

Another question is what will happen to Stevie's relationship with Valvoline. Has anyone noticed if SW had the V logo on his sleeve while carrying for AS lately?

Ah, another Tiger supporter. Go Tiger!

Kevin

He is wearing a Valvoline pullover in the picture with Adam Scott while wearing a Titleist hat from his website.

This isn't a shock to me. I think we should have known this the first look Stevie did for Scott. Is this the new start Tiger needed? Remember last time he changed caddies? I guess it's a matter that only time will show us.

Clearly you have never eaten a puppy.. otherwise you would know that they do NOT go well with ice cream.

Now that right there is funny.

Personally I think he'll use a waitress from Fuddrucker's or a Sonic's skate girl. Kind of like Calcavecchia with his wife, only way different. He could rotate through waitress's depending on where the tournament is!

He doesn't do that already? hehehe

Lord, I apologize, and be with the starving pygmies down in New Guinea.

Will Notah Begay III be Tiger's next caddy? He's still "friends" with him so they say.

OR...

Will there be a reality tv show - Being Tiger's Caddy - where he weeds out candidates and there are skills challenges such as:
Pacing off 100 yards blind folded
Painting the break of a putt on the green
Walking 20 miles with a 60 pound bag on your back, up hills
Yelling contest to see who can be the loudest and most intimidating when a camera goes off in his backswing?
Making sure Tiger's own cell phone doesn't ring or go off for a new text message - at any point in public.

He doesn't do that already? hehehe

Lord, I apologize, and be with the starving pygmies down in New Guinea.

BAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHA :laughing:

Personally I am shocked by this. Gonna be interesting if Steve does a tell all of the Tiger stories.

hahaha...

Back