Tiger is back! And now out

Back spasms Thursday and flu-like symptoms yesterday are one thing, but does anyone else find it very peculiar that the reports this morning say he was highly dehydrated? As long and successful as his career has been, a lack of preparation is not exactly his hallmark. You can dehydrate more quickly by consuming alcohol, vomiting or having diarrhea, but I doubt that's a detail we would ever see in the media.

I have all the sympathy in the world for Tiger, facing his age and physical condition as he's forced to do, but dehydration just baffles me. I live in Miami, Florida, so with our heat and humidity, we are constantly reminded by doctors, and even just the person reporting the weather in the media, that we need to prepare effectively for outdoor activities. Maybe I'm so used to having it pounded into me that I'm taking something for granted.

Every tour event I've ever been to had a cooler with water on every tee, so any player could grab one if they needed it. I'm certainly not saying Tiger is making some excuse. I just find it so unlike him that he wouldn't be prepared.

If he’s “losing it” out of one end or the other…or both, it doesn’t take much to get dehydrated.

Sorry to see this happen but he sure didn't look like he was walking very good yesterday .

I understand that he still moves the needle unlike any other and his withdrawal is the biggest story for many, but not for me.

It does speak volumes about the product.
Because the tour players are unlikable, boring, entitled. And the old women announcers have nothing creative nor productive to talk about besides shot tracker technology. Maybe hire some people with personalities to announce these funerals?

Tiger has withdrawn from the Masters. What a bummer.

I keep forgetting what stupid date it is
Meanwhile, I'm over wishing the things actually happening were just very elaborate pranks.

But Feherty and McCord are back on Thursday and Friday.
NOW THAT I can get behind, I know Feherty is on LIV, but McCord i really miss

Admit it I almost had you guys! :ROFLMAO:

Tiger has withdrawn from the Masters. What a bummer.
One could only hope, would make the TV coverage much better.

Back