Tiger is back! And now out

Over under on number of divots he takes :)

Tiger days are still good days. Even if it’s only a faint reminder of what was, or what should have been.

So why does an elevated event have sponsor exemptions? Adam Scott, Zalatoris, Tiger and JT are in with them.

Over under on number of divots he takes :)
I will go 41.5 for two rounds.

But if he is flushing it 0, because he told Scotty he didn’t take divots when doing that. 😉

But did he ever leave?

Romanticism is alive ,,, must be Valentine’s Day soon …..

Like those before and those that will come in future , his time of supreme dominance has for various reasons
Some of his own doing , waned .

Pragmatically, he may make the cut , has he the game and ability / form to win ?
No ….

Very happy to have him playing again, he brings a lot of spark to any tournament. Hope he plays well.

I really hope he takes an Uber or has a driver, all week 🤞.

If he makes the cut will they show other golfers on TV, you know like the leaders?

I am.

It will be great to see him competing on the course again.

What about you?

Are you looking forward to seeing Tiger, and how do you think he will do?

I always look forward to watching Tiger play. I just hope he's finally fully recovered and not hobbling around the course.

Discuss Mark Duplass GIF by ABC Network

I’m very excited to see him play. His story to come back is outstanding. I have low hopes for him in terms of how he does.

He should be an inspiration on never giving up on your dreams. You just try harder.

I’d personally like to see him make the cut and play 72 and not show a lot of visible pain.

It's a toss up that he misses the cut...or is leading on the weekend. I just hope he doesn't drive to the course.

I'm excited to see what he can do.

I'm very excited. As someone in his 30s, I've watched him play my whole life and any time he tees it up these days I am interested!

I'm interested to see how his body holds up. This is the event he made the cut but had to withdraw during the 3rd round and have surgery after right?

I am excited the tour is playing at Riviera. I really don’t care that Tiger is playing.

Nope

Absolutely I am.

When he does play, he doesn't pick any "easy" venues, but plays the tougher tracks with strong fields. He's said he wants to win again, and he could easily play one of those fall events where the fields are weaker and he'd have a better chance of winning. In addition, I don't know many professional golfers who could take such long lay offs and still play that quality of golf.

Back