3wood: TaylorMade M3 13* Mitsubishi Chemical Diamana D+ Whiteboard 83TX
5wood: TaylorMade M3 19* Mitsubishi Chemical Diamana D+ Whiteboard 83TX
Irons: TaylorMade TW Phase 1 Prototype 3-P True Temper DG Tour Issue X100
Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind 56*, 60* True Temper DG Tour Issue S400
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 GSS
Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS

So happy to finally see one of these from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice setup!!!! Glad the Scotty is back in the bag.

So happy to finally see one of these from him

My thoughts exactly!

That Bridgestone tho!!!

I find it interesting that he still jumps from PW straight to 56*. It obviously works for him!

I find it interesting that he still jumps from PW straight to 56*. It obviously works for him!
I believe he plays his PW at 48 or 49. So, still crazy, but not as large of a gap if he played stronger lofts.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Waited a long time for this WITB!

Thanks again emart for posting these up here

I believe he plays his PW at 48 or 49. So, still crazy, but not as large of a gap if he played stronger lofts.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This makes sense. I was guessing 48* on the PW. Still a decent gap. The GOAT doesn’t need a gap wedge!

Glad he was able to finish this weekend. I got a little worried but he held it together enough and no one was making birdies to catch him

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So beautiful!
5475bb8250d49f5ecb941aff295a882e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is it really?

If so, his irons must have some lofts lower than the "player's" standards!

Yup. He’s “old school” loft wise. He doesn’t understand why most players use 4 wedges nowadays.

Talked with Keenan from True Temper yesterday about his iron shafts. DG TI X100 and has played them since...forever. They may or may not have a special stash set aside just for him to keep him in those shafts.

Tiger's win was nothing more than a staged event in which it was predetermined that Tiger should win in order to give the sport of golf more of a boost in ratings. None of the competitors were even trying to out score Tiger.

Tiger's win was nothing more than a staged event in which it was predetermined that Tiger should win in order to give the sport of golf more of a boost. None of the competitors were even trying to out score Tiger.
Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha

Tiger's win was nothing more than a staged event in which it was predetermined that Tiger should win in order to give the sport of golf more of a boost in ratings. None of the competitors were even trying to out score Tiger.
I mean, you could make the case for Rose trading in 1.6M for 10M. Other than that, I think the tin foil hat needs to be removed.

This isn’t wrestling man. That course was hard yesterday especially from off the fairway and it showed.

Uhhhhh ...
61b25faf98f9a99740b4764d3626f9e2.jpg

I mean, you could make the case for Rose trading in 1.6M for 10M. Other than that, I think the tin foil hat needs to be removed.

Please bear with me, my post was merely intended to be sarcasm. I was also trying to find out it anyone reads my posts.

Because some of us mere mortals add loft like crazy and hate ourselves quietly for it

It all has to do with standing on that 140 yard par 3 and not be the guy in your group of buddies hitting the longest club. LOL!

Conversation with my old Ping iSi's:

My buddy "What are you hitting?"

Me: "6 iron"

My Buddy: "You only hit a 6 iron 140????"

Now with my Mizuno JPX 90 Hot Metal's

My Buddy: "What are you hitting?"

Me: "I'm hitting an 8 iron"

My Buddy: "Hmm, that sounds about right..."

Please bear with me, my post was merely intended to be sarcasm. I was also trying to find out it anyone reads my posts.

You're sarcasm almost earned a "you're an effin' moron"

Back