Tiger Woods will Play in Hero World Challenge

Id be happy if he can just make it through the entire event pain free. Not a big TW fan, but he does bring interest when he's in the field.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Not expecting much. I just hope he can stay healthy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm excited to watch him, I mean, it's the big cat! Not overly high expectations though. But man has this become the playbook or what?

As a guy who grew up with Tiger I’ll always be excited to see him play. I don’t care if he struggles for a whole year, I would just like to see him play. Sadly though, it’s hard to enjoy him coming back because until he proves otherwise, it’s just “how long until he’s out of commission again?” If he can make it through this season healthy that would be a monster accomplishment in itself. Would get people really excited for the following year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This! If he is still playing in a year then it is newsworthy. Until then it is the same story we've seen the last few years.

It’s like GroundHog Day all over again.

Might be time to fire up the podcast machine.

I’ll tune in, hope he plays well.

I jump on this hype train every time it rolls through the station.

Can't wait to follow along! Making it through the tournament healthy will be huge, but most importantly, I wanna see some fire in his eyes, and some conviction in his voice.

#TigersPlaybook

If the playbook involves another 16 hour flight to Dubai, I'm going to punch someone. I hope he doesn't do that again early next year.

Even if he places dead last but signs 4 scorecards, he wins.

JM

Might be time to fire up the podcast machine.

Let me know and I’ll come talk tiger with you!

If the playbook involves another 16 hour flight to Dubai, I'm going to punch someone. I hope he doesn't do that again early next year.
JB and a few of us were talking about his progress and media releases detailing it. When the Ian Baker Finch tweet came out about going low at Medslist it was exactly like last time.

I hookah Dubai is out of the question as well bc I want this to be his final run and not shut it down before it starts.

#59watch

slide_291471_2326967_free.jpg

Love it!!! Let's hope this one works out OK!

Well, I'll be tuning in. Hope he plays well and stays healthy.

I'll definitely check it out. This probably is his best option for playing "competitive" rounds. Much less pressure than trying something like the Sanderson Farms event last weekend and missing the cut.

I’ll be watching this one.

I will be tuning in to the Hero. I am happy he feels healthy enough to compete and will be interested to see if that time around is different. This comeback has the appearance of being different and I just hope it is..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

^^^^^^ This

Im happy about this. Tiger being on the course and playing well is good for golf. It attracts viewers, it creates a buzz.

:yawn:

He was just cleared for full golf activities like last week after a long long multi-surgery layoff. A month later he is going to compete in a tour event. It feels like a gimmicky sucker move (us fans being the suckers).

Back