Titleist ProV1 and ProV1x RCT Golf Ball

I don’t know if we have anybody out there who’ve hit these as much as I have, but I have noticed something.

I mentioned seeing weird spin number reads on the R10 with my first sleeve of V1x after extended use. I was doing some wedge testing yesterday and started to see the occasional weird reading. Again, 3000 rpm range, but with a 56 degree wedge on center contact. I mean, that’s just not possible 😅

I realized it was only happening every three shots, so it didn’t take long to figure out which ball was causing the issue. I watched it happen, removed the ball, and the problem went away. Ball was cosmetically fine.

The question is whether it’s the ball or the R10, but it’s a bit annoying.

I don’t know if we have anybody out there who’ve hit these as much as I have, but I have noticed something.

I mentioned seeing weird spin number reads on the R10 with my first sleeve of V1x after extended use. I was doing some wedge testing yesterday and started to see the occasional weird reading. Again, 3000 rpm range, but with a 56 degree wedge on center contact. I mean, that’s just not possible 😅

I realized it was only happening every three shots, so it didn’t take long to figure out which ball was causing the issue. I watched it happen, removed the ball, and the problem went away. Ball was cosmetically fine.

The question is whether it’s the ball or the R10, but it’s a bit annoying.
That is pretty interesting. Have you tested it with any other clubs to see if it continued to give errors? You know I had the same struggles as you with the R10, but that sounds like it is a ball issue.

That is pretty interesting. Have you tested it with any other clubs to see if it continued to give errors? You know I had the same struggles as you with the R10, but that sounds like it is a ball issue.

Yea, it occurred with pretty much every iron and wedge in my bag when I first noticed it. This latest one was 8i, PW, and then three different wedges (two brands). I’m leaning towards it being a ball issue as well, since I isolated it to the one.

Im just curious exactly what could be happening over time. Not to be too self deprecating, but I’m not putting undue pressure on these golf balls with my swing during this rebuild phase.

Yea, it occurred with pretty much every iron and wedge in my bag when I first noticed it. This latest one was 8i, PW, and then three different wedges (two brands). I’m leaning towards it being a ball issue as well, since I isolated it to the one.

Im just curious exactly what could be happening over time. Not to be too self deprecating, but I’m not putting undue pressure on these golf balls with my swing during this rebuild phase.
Good question. Let me reach out to a friend that has done countless testing on them with Club Champion.

Good question. Let me reach out to a friend that has done countless testing on them with Club Champion.

Yea, let me know for sure. This one would have made it about a month. I saved it just in case.

Back