Titleist T100, T200 and T300 Irons

My T200s are hands down my favorite irons I have owned. i Just shot a PB last weekend and I really Like how they flow right into my vokey wedges. I have not tried the 4 iron yet as I have a hybrid in that spot. The 5 iron has become a go to for me on certain tee shots and those longer 2nd shots for par 5s to give me a good wedge in.

That's one thing I've been surprised by in the T300s. Despite their profile, they flow well into the wedges. That's always been one thing I haven't enjoyed about going the more GI route. These have very much been in the sweet spot for me between a forgiving profile, a thin enough sole, and a club I don't mind looking at.

My T200s are hands down my favorite irons I have owned. i Just shot a PB last weekend and I really Like how they flow right into my vokey wedges. I have not tried the 4 iron yet as I have a hybrid in that spot. The 5 iron has become a go to for me on certain tee shots and those longer 2nd shots for par 5s to give me a good wedge in.

Same feeling. They rank up there with my Apex Pro 14's and SilverScot 845's as my top favorite clubs I've ever played.

My whole bag has turned over to Titleist. I had no intention of that happening but here we are :LOL:

What is your CHS with driver , 7i carry (with T200) and hdcp please?

What is your CHS with driver , 7i carry (with T200) and hdcp please?

CHS is about 95 sometimes a bit more and sometimes less. HC is sitting at 11.2 and 7 iron carry ranges also but I would say 165 plus.

Did you consider the U-500 or U-510 utility iron as a possible substitute for the hybrid? I have a T200 4 iron and a 3 hybrid. Thinking about replacing the 3 hybrid with a U-510.

Did you consider the U-500 or U-510 utility iron as a possible substitute for the hybrid? I have a T200 4 iron and a 3 hybrid. Thinking about replacing the 3 hybrid with a U-510.

The T200 4-iron is no slouch. Running similar setup. T200 4i ( 205-210 club ) and Cobra SZ 3hy ( 225-230 club ). Driving irons from a couple of vendors are all damn nice rioght now.

I'm slightly less CHS and hopefully I can get 7i to carry 155 on avg .....

That is a hard question to answer. I wont even hesitate to use the 7 on a 175-185 par 3 tee shot. I wish I was more consistent lol!

I actually have a U510 here I got right before I decided to get new irons. I have not spent a bunch of time with it yet but plan to.

Question for those in T200.....was there a big adjustment to the short irons?

What do you mean by "adjustment"? You mean coming from other irons or within the set ( e.g. 4i vs 9i )?

No, they are a really nice package coming from either smaller profile or larger profile clubs.

No, they are a really nice package coming from either smaller profile or larger profile clubs.

Agreed. Over the ball, they don't have a look that's significantly larger than the Apex Pro 14's I was hitting even though they are bigger. They scale well visually and has a really nice top line look comparatively.

T100S on the list for 2021.

Super late to the party but after trying gen 2 pxg combo 0311T/ 0311p, I'm seeing again the ping influence......really tough turf interaction......great feel and look but only solid off the tee.....

Fast forward and enter the T200 4-gw......found set on ebay new for 550 less than stores! Should be here around midweek.......stay tuned

Well , took longer than expected but on the fedex truck for delivery.......woohoo!

My previous set was Apex CF16s. T200 short iron transition was almost immediate. It took a bit longer with the 4 and 5 irons. Previous set had a 4 hybrid and 5 iron.

Well , took longer than expected but on the fedex truck for delivery.......woohoo!

FINALLY got my set in and the AMT black r300 fits my transition much better than other recent shafts......the look is phenomenal and the feel is very, very good

Time will tell but initial impressions have me happy happy!

Oh and to add , the 4i in steel didn't fly as high as my Srixon Z585 4i with recoil F3 82g ......so I'll either reshaft with amt red , recoil or just use the Srixon z585 4i.......Day One!

I have come back to the T200's in the scoring irons after a hiatus to try some player's CB irons. These are a great shape and really play well. Lot's more forgiveness in not much more of a package.

I have come back to the T200's in the scoring irons after a hiatus to try some player's CB irons. These are a great shape and really play well. Lot's more forgiveness in not much more of a package.

Yeah after actually getting my set today, I'm retracting my earlier comment on how LARGE they appear......they're no bigger than my current/ soon to be previous set Z785/Z585 combo set by SRIXON......another quick question however.....I hit the 43* pw and the feel was amazing......the 7i up have that max impact button ......are those built with more of an undercut cavity similar to the 585 or Nike pro combo long irons? I see a small slot but can't tell.....just a smidge difference in feel.....this is Day One so haven't gotten a fair look yet

Yeah after actually getting my set today, I'm retracting my earlier comment on how LARGE they appear......they're no bigger than my current/ soon to be previous set Z785/Z585 combo set by SRIXON......another quick question however.....I hit the 43* pw and the feel was amazing......the 7i up have that max impact button ......are those built with more of an undercut cavity similar to the 585 or Nike pro combo long irons? I see a small slot but can't tell.....just a smidge difference in feel.....this is Day One so haven't gotten a fair look yet
Yes they have an undercut for sure. I

Back