Titleist Vokey SM8 Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These will hit tour tomorrow and we will have a lot more information coming soon.

B950F082-3446-49D9-B1EC-2BC50C0A2C33.jpeg

CA748C69-186A-461F-B862-8BAF7A64FFC0.jpeg

Looking forward to it!

Visually - love the BV wings. Sharp.

The SM7 was great wedge, be interesting to see how they have improved them.

There's my next set of wedges.

Hmmm. Visually I love the mid line with Vokey Design spelled out but it feels a little bare on the upper half of the blade section. Interested to see how they perform and how they are different that the SM7's considering I have SM4's and SM6's in my "bucket-o-clubs" by my desk.

Hmmm. Visually I love the mid line with Vokey Design spelled out but it feels a little bare on the upper half of the blade section. Interested to see how they perform and how they are different that the SM7's considering I have SM4's and SM6's in my "bucket-o-clubs" by my desk.

Guessing that the blank space leaves room for stamping and other customization.

Guessing that the blank space leaves room for stamping and other customization.

True. Have to wait to see what JB teases us with more pictures and see what the end product looks like.

9ED137CE-0278-44EA-884C-2E1FCF5EB7BD.jpeg

These will absolutely be in my bag! Love the aesthetics

Those are just sexy :love:

Liked the graphics of the SM7 much better imo.

Like the looks of them. Looking forward to more information.

Any new bounce/grind options or any new tech or further shifts in CG to influence flight?

Or is this an SM7 with new logos? I know it’s tough to do much with a blade style wedge.

I’m trying to decide if I should buy a current gen wedge at a lower price or wait for more info.

As expected, Vokeys are looking nice!

Vokey makes some of the best looking wedges. The recent designs have really helped dial in their players Im with grinds and design. I’m sure these will be a highe success for them.

The bottom half looks more pronounced. Did they add some beef down there?

I’m not liking these very much actually. I don’t like the band across them for the specs.

These look very nice, haven’t had Vokey’s for like 6 years so if I win a lottery, these will be on my list to test out. Very clean looking.

Don't look much different than the SM7. And the SM7's are now on sale ... just sayin :unsure:

For the first time ever with a Vokey, I am aesthetically underwhelmed.

In fact they remind me of some other wedge offerings out there more than anything.

But, man that is a lot of surface area to stamp!

In fact they remind me of some other wedge offerings out there more than anything.

that is exactly my first thought. Visually underwhelmed.

They look like T7's??? I like the old school style of the SM7's a bit more.

They look like T7's??? I like the old school style of the SM7's a bit more.
Never said that. The T7’s are much classier looking imo.

Don’t hate these, but they’re quite a visual departure for Vokey.

Back