Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

I think I went over the trees behind the green on approach the next hole. Thankfully didn't hit anyone on that tbox :drinks:

Good memories
I remember waiting on the second tee box and stretching with my orange whip and he was ready to call a penalty. Epic round of golf.

Reactions: J4U
And yes, @e1iterate we need to bring back the first tee videos. It’s an amazing time capsule

Reading through the Morgan Cup 2020 thread and a chance to snag a Golden Ticket, took me back to those memories from the 2014 Morgan Cup. That first shot in front of 20 other dudes was exhilarating and mind racking at the same time.
THE MEMORIES!!!!

do you still own those white pants?

Reading through the Morgan Cup 2020 thread and a chance to snag a Golden Ticket, took me back to those memories from the 2014 Morgan Cup. That first shot in front of 20 other dudes was exhilarating and mind racking at the same time.
THE MEMORIES!!!!
That was a cool video to watch! Reminds of the live tee shots at TPC Las Vegas for the '21 MC, nerves like crazy!!!

Would like to see that again 🔥

LMAO....yes, now I remember. We were just chatting it up and he freaking lost it...on all 3 of us! Dean coudnt even swing after that. Hitting trees and everything.

Never been so scared to say anything on the golf course after that.

• Haha
Man, that's a TON of memories there. 14* SLDR driver, two waggles, and stomach full of knots.

I played with Pete the other day. Look what’s still in his bag.

IMG_6017.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6017.jpeg
    IMG_6017.jpeg
    128.3 KB · Views: 0
There were some high quality club twirls in that 2014 group.

I played with Pete the other day. Look what’s still in his bag.

View attachment 9195246
My brother still plays my 14* SLDR.

I still have the SLDR Mini, not in the bag currently, but every once I'll throw it in the bag and not use it. :ROFLMAO:

I forgot I went first (off 10). Hit the fairway if I remember correctly. It's a special kind of terror being on that teebox.

• Love
Here it is, the opening of the Ultimate Golf Event period. 40 golfers, each staffed with a 14 club deal with one of the biggest golf companies in the world and they tee off on camera, in front of everybody.

Full coverage coming soon

These were tough. Especially with @LittleRat giving me crap about asking questions and writing a book, lol

Back