My intrigue-o-meter is going up on these. Thanks for the awesome pics. I'm looking forward to additional info. That diamond/grid with dashes pattern on the face is cool looking.

Nice SS Toulon grips too.

Really want to get my hands on one of these.
Very cool to see the custom logo/coloring on there!

My intrigue-o-meter is going up on these. Thanks for the awesome pics. I'm looking forward to additional info. That diamond/grid with dashes pattern on the face is cool looking.

Lots of testing and tech behind the face. They went through 30 some prototypes before they came up with the feel (sound) and roll of the face they were looking for.

I had some time to putt with a few of the models and really loved the feel and sound. It'll be interesting to see when price is announced and whether it turns into a ponder.

These putters look sharp and that milling is quite sweet bet if played on sandy greens I have a fit cleaning it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics Dean. Looking forward to the information from your interview with him Howzat.

Yep I will have one these Putters look great and I do not normally jump on new putter companies quickly

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yep I will have one these Putters look great and I do not normally jump on new putter companies quickly

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You sir, are not alone.

These felt really good and the looks clearly speak for themselves.

These look so interesting. I love the clean design with nothing fancy. Depending on price I might want to grab one just to try out that milling.

i like the looks. the info in the recap video was good. I will be interested to see the price and hear more feedback.

These felt really good and the looks clearly speak for themselves.
It's amazing how fast I went from "eh" to "YES!" in this thread after seeing your in-hand pictures.

Consider me super intrigued......at the price​.

I keep staring at that face milling, it looks so cool!

Killer THP TV episode hitting the home page this morning soon with Sean Toulon. New thread will be up, but suffice it to say a lot of information about how the putters were brought to market is in there.

Really good stuff.

That was a great piece. A lot of great info. The heavier heads are a nice option along with ability to counterbalance. I will have one

There was a small story about the brand in a Wisconsin newspaper yesterday. Makes me want to see the brand lineup.

DDec and the guys got some great pics.

I also encourage everyone to check out the website. One of the coolest sitters I've seen for any club company. Make sure and take time to watch the video about each model. Sean and his sons do a great job describing the entire process and thoughts behind each design.

http://www.toulondesign.com/#toulon-cover-1

Great interview and great information! The milling looks very cool and is a great concept.

Their hats are almost as cool as the putter designs.

12715485_1686792728273037_8034648604675415988_n.jpg

Like those hats.

37301d991bef6623c22230aaf6d4949e.jpg

Oh My!!

THP will be at Toulon Design today and we will have a new thread up with some fun things we see while there.

THP will be at Toulon Design today and we will have a new thread up with some fun things we see while there.

I'm really interested in reading this.

Back