JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Former TaylorMade guy (EVP of Design) Sean Toulon is back and starting a new putter company. Having worked with him in the past and having him featured in THP TV spots, we are looking forward to his new venture and hope it treats him well.

CXG63fgUoAAlNhP.jpg

CW3cxILUEAANeF_.jpg

CVP5xLuUsAEdPAv.jpg

Are these going to be a high end offering? Or any idea of the intended market?

Those look slick!

I think it looks sweet. I am sure I can 3 putt like a champ with it. :alien:

Been eyeing and reading up on these recently, really hope THP gets a closer look at them.

Looks good, looking forward to seeing 360 finished product and what type of offerings will be available.

would love to see one in a face balanced

• Admin
Good looking putter. I haven't gamed a plumber's neck in awhile, but I'd roll that one.

Is the Madison as in Madison Wisconsin? The capital motif fits...

Toulon went to the University of Wisconsin, so I'd say you're on the money with that one.

That model looks great and I like the logo. Interested to see where this goes as I think the high-end putter market is a tough nut to crack.

Intriguing!!! Is there a science behind the insert on the sole of the putter?

That secondary finish is some kind of fantastic.
was wondering about the sole too...not sure I like the look of it but if it's tech, then I can get over it.

Interesting look to them. Intrigued for sure!

Is the Madison as in Madison Wisconsin? The capital motif fits...

Yes sir, he is from there.
Going from memory, I believe he caddied there.

These look slick. Interested to know the reasoning of the insert/nameplate on the bottom.

Looking forward to more info on this...

I like the look of the putters, interested in reading more on his line

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice looking putter. I hope it has a deep milled face and like others have mentioned, I'm curious about the sole plate.

Intriguing. Cant wait to see more.

Looks good and I want to see what the face is like and what the plate on the sole is all about.

Looks good, but the putter market is a hard one to crack into.

Back