Toulon Small Batch Sea Island Surprise

I love this....ALL of it.

I love this....ALL of it.
I still have a little freak out moment when I roll it around the house. Cannot imagine first time on course tomorrow.

She's a beaut! Enjoy the putter

I still have a little freak out moment when I roll it around the house. Cannot imagine first time on course tomorrow.
on course pics needed! Especially if there is sunshine

on course pics needed! Especially if there is sunshine
Tomorrow!! And the next day, and the next, and the next! 😍

This feels more like a @Mmaynard11 post, he likes to brag about his constant sunshine haha
Should I? Nah it’s only 60* but this putter would have it feeling like it was 90*.

Should I? Nah it’s only 60* but this putter would have it feeling like it was 90*.
nervous charlie sheen GIF

IMG_5353.jpeg
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

So is this and your AI having a battle royale to see who gets the most course time in '24?

So is this and your AI having a battle royale to see who gets the most course time in '24?
This is my gamer.

This was the greatest golf gift I’ve ever gotten, and I’ll use it relentlessly.

This is my gamer.

This was the greatest golf gift I’ve ever gotten, and I’ll use it relentlessly.
That's awesome man!!! Shes an absolute beauty!!

@Jman - any updates on this instrument of beauty?

IMG_5426.jpegIMG_5428.jpeg@Jman - any updates on this instrument of beauty?
It’s bliss.

Haven’t been able to play much with focusing on event posting and daily life, but it’s bliss.

Tools, not jewels.

It’s bliss.

Haven’t been able to play much with focusing on event posting and daily life, but it’s bliss.

Tools, not jewels.
But, isnt it fun when it's both?

It’s bliss.

Tools, not jewels.
Can be both.

So, I’ve put an ALL-IN Retrofit in this BEEEAUTTY paired with my beloved Garsen TPE and lengthened it to 35.5.

It’s currently getting about half of the holes each round as I find my stroke and continue to tinker with the Jailbird. Big thing is our greens are punched right now and REALLY don’t like it in the sand hahaha

All that said, I think this is going to end up in the bag a ton this year and going forward. The shape is just freaking perfection imo, it fits my eye, the dot fits my aim bias in this neck setup, and it is one of the best feeling putters I have EVER EVER EVER rolled.

I love it.

I’ll also add, the looks and reactions I get from this on when I’ve got it out and about are amazing hahaha

Back