Toulon Small Batch Sea Island Surprise

Freaking amazing. As I said last night, just amazing.

The Doc: There is no way you can use that, its art.

Me: Watch me.
You better. I’ll headbutt you if you don’t.

The Doc: There is no way you can use that, its art.

Me: Watch me.
Perfect answer. There should be no such thing as wall hangers.

Oh, it will be out and on the course starting Tuesday morning!
Let’s go! I can’t wait to hear how amazing it is.

What a great gesture. It's really cool to me you're going to game it.

I wonder how it compares to some of the other high end stuff you have used.

Is there a huge difference in performance of super high end putters or is it more materials and craftsmanship?

That's gorgeous!

@Jman I am guessing the answer is no. However noticed the alignment dot versus an actual line. Is there the option to customize that or is this a get what you get product?

I am glad you are playing it,because something like that not being used is just not right. It was made to be played.

You had me at sight dot.

What a beautiful putter. Can’t wait to hear how it performs for you!

Gorgeous putter!

Great looking putter!! Enjoy it.

That is amazing on all accounts! Congratulations!

Fantastic gesture and just an amazing putter!

Well played…

:eek:

(Love the pictures!)

That’s just a gorgeous putter. Still not sure I could game it given how nice it is, but have a blast with i.t.

Wow! What a gesture! This is probably the best small batch release Toulon has released yet. That thing is gorgeous!!

Gorgeous putter for sure. Even better gesture from Josh and Morgan.

@Jman I am guessing the answer is no. However noticed the alignment dot versus an actual line. Is there the option to customize that or is this a get what you get product?
No, these are just small batch releases. There is no Garage service at this time to customize things, maybe in the future but no one knows.

For me, the dot is what makes this spectacular.

No, these are just small batch releases. There is no Garage service at this time to customize things, maybe in the future but no one knows.

For me, the dot is what makes this spectacular.
I definitely could get down with the dot. Simple and call it almost elegant? I have a T line on my LAB which I love vs the straight single line.

That thing is gorgeous. Super nice gesture by those 2, enjoy it @Jman!

Well if that isn't a thing of beauty, I don't know what is. The passion you @Jman show towards the equipment is shown every day in this community. I can think of no better person more deserving than a gift such as this. Well done @JB & @GolferGal your generosity is out of this world! I know that each one of us appreciates everything you have done & continue to do for this amazing place!

Wow! That is such an amazing thing to do. Should we be surprised at this point? Nope, but wow.

The putter is a work of art. Gracious.

Incredible gesture by JB and GG! That putter is just stunning! Definitely my favorite Toulon release so far.

Back