Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

If the irons are as good as the driver they deserve a chance in the bag. Hope I get a chance to try these out.
I was watching Jon Daly highlights, and he was hitting these really, really well. Awesome for Tour Edge to get some exposure, and have a player make a run with their sticks. Seems like it's the best Daly has played in a while, so that's a win-win for both parties.

That is a comparison I really do want to see visually! Also want to see the C721 next to something like the KFT's
Good info @Jman . I have a friend who is honestly bugging the **** out of me about the C's. Convinced they'll be perfect for him. I'm looking forward to a chance to hit them. A little plain, but the C's look pretty good to me for how far I think they're gonna go. I think the KFT comparison sounds like fun.
Well looks like I'll be able to provide some first hand comparison tests between the C721 and KFT irons in the near future. Excited to give both of these a go side by side!

If you were going to order some Tour Edge 721 series irons, which would you go with, E or C? Which stock shaft option would you choose?

1620824247343.png

I am not sure you can find better value in clubs than these. Especially the irons.

Give me all the X flex Elevate!
I know you've played a lot of golf shafts, which of the options would compare similarly to the KBS Tour V lineup?

I know you've played a lot of golf shafts, which of the options would compare similarly to the KBS Tour V lineup?
From that list? None as far as the overall heft. For flight, TGI does a good job emulating their steel, but the elevate 95’s are special.

From that list? None as far as the overall heft. For flight, TGI does a good job emulating their steel, but the elevate 95’s are special.
Thanks, I appreciate the insight. I'll do some more research on the Elevate.

Any personal experience with the black RDX shaft @Jman. Looking for something similar to my steelfiber i95s r flex. Not against going steel but prefer graphite. Lot of pondering going on to pick a shaft.

Any personal experience with the black RDX shaft @Jman. Looking for something similar to my steelfiber i95s r flex. Not against going steel but prefer graphite. Lot of pondering going on to pick a shaft.
Sorry, I don’t!

One thing I’ll add about the elevate, they have VSS and though not as good at dampening vibrations as graphite, they’re the best on the planet for it in steel!

Sorry, I don’t!

One thing I’ll add about the elevate, they have VSS and though not as good at dampening vibrations as graphite, they’re the best on the planet for it in steel!
That's the one thing that really stuck out to me, the Vibration dampening. I'm really thinking about the feel these would provide with the C721. As @Canadan said the C721's have a dense feel for a players distance iron. I'd love to have a great feeling players distance iron, so the C721 and Elevate combo just might be the ticket!

That's the one thing that really stuck out to me, the Vibration dampening. I'm really thinking about the feel these would provide with the C721. As @Canadan said the C721's have a dense feel for a players distance iron. I'd love to have a great feeling players distance iron, so the C721 and Elevate combo just might be the ticket!
VSS is amazeballs.

Give me all the X flex Elevate!

Your a beast anyway.....;).....for me, most likely the Elevates in stiff or the KBS Graphite in Stiff

If you were going to order some Tour Edge 721 series irons, which would you go with, E or C? Which stock shaft option would you choose?

View attachment 9007500
Either the KBS TGI 80'S OR THE Project x 80g shafts since there are no Recoils available.
Maybe someone can explain the difference between the 2 irons. but I would pick the more forgiving of the 2.

Either the KBS TGI 80'S OR THE Project x 80g shafts since there are no Recoils available.
Maybe someone can explain the difference between the 2 irons. but I would pick the more forgiving of the 2.
E would be the more forgiving of the 2.

This I'm going to go C irons, with the Elevate 95 VSS shafts in stiff flex.

My only concern is that I hit a pretty high ball as is, but the power lofted C721 irons might benefit from the characteristics of the Elevate. So unless someone has a better idea, I think this will be what I go with.

Sorry, I don’t!

This is true, I have hit the Elevate with VSS and they feel awesome for steel. I was truly amazed at the off center strikes and how that felt in my hands

Went with the C721 iron, and the Elevate 95 VSS in stiff. Shaft choice was mainly based on the SpeedTested results that Tour Edge provides. If they can deliver on the performance of a Players Distance iron, with the feel of a fully forged iron, I will be very, very happy.

View attachment 9007500

I couldn’t decide so I went with all 3. KbS 70R, elevate 95R and XP85 Reg.

I have issues

3FDB4149-4CE9-4592-A3B4-95993D4BA387.jpeg
I then go over to my local shop and they finally got the demos in. Doh. So this will be an expensive trial.

I have issues

View attachment 9007672
I then go over to my local shop and they finally got the demos in. Doh. So this will be an expensive trial.
Can't wait for your added comments. I was torn between the KBS TGI Tour and the Elevate 95. Went Elevate in the end because it matched the SpeedTesting recommendations from Tour Edge.

Can't wait for your added comments. I was torn between the KBS TGI Tour and the Elevate 95. Went Elevate in the end because it matched the SpeedTesting recommendations from Tour Edge.
I’m usually not a fan of graphite. I get the pulls with them. So it really came down to the xp85 and Elevate for me. I’m guessing one of those two win out.

Went with the C721 iron, and the Elevate 95 VSS in stiff. Shaft choice was mainly based on the SpeedTested results that Tour Edge provides. If they can deliver on the performance of a Players Distance iron, with the feel of a fully forged iron, I will be very, very happy.
Sounds like a perfect match! Great combo that should work perfectly...

Never hit graphite so interested to have you opine on head and shaft

I have issues

View attachment 9007672
Like your thinking. This was a difficult decision. I went Elavate 95vss reg flex. Play my i95s in reg recoils in stiff f4. Watched a show the other night where Butch Harmon talked about to many amateur golfs playing to stiff a shaft. I’ll put that theory to the test along with the C721 iron. Been a lot of years since I played steel shafted irons.

Look forward to everyone’s thoughts on these. Only wish that there were a few more shaft options. I do look forward to trying something that I might not have chosen otherwise though.

Back