Tour Edge Exotics C721 and E721 Irons

Bumping this back up. In the near future I think this thread will be busy!

So for all those considering these, what would you like to see? What sort of questions would you like the TEEm to test out and answer? Let us know and we'll get your questions answered.

I know a few people mentioned before, hoping for a comparison with the Cobra KFT. After giving a run down on the C721, I plan to do just this. I know the KFT is very popular here, so I'm more than excited to put these 2 toe to toe.

So for all those considering these, what would you like to see? What sort of questions would you like the TEEm to test out and answer? Let us know and we'll get your questions answered.

I know a few people mentioned before, hoping for a comparison with the Cobra KFT. After giving a run down on the C721, I plan to do just this. I know the KFT is very popular here, so I'm more than excited to put these 2 toe to toe.
If the 721 can go toe to toe with the KFT they will have a winner on their hands for sure. That’s a pretty high bar to clear. If the irons are as good as the driver I can see it raising the bar. Very excited to put these to the test. As stated several times multiple places I was very surprised in the performance of the driver no reason to think these will be any different.

If the 721 can go toe to toe with the KFT they will have a winner on their hands for sure. That’s a pretty high bar to clear. If the irons are as good as the driver I can see it raising the bar. Very excited to put these to the test. As stated several times multiple places I was very surprised in the performance of the driver no reason to think these will be any different.
The biggest question I'm curious to answer is does the C721 actually have the feel of a forged iron. That is what Tour Edge claims, and if it does, whoa buddy I'm going to like it. I enjoy the KFT irons, but the feel, after playing a forged CB iron in the KZG Tri-Tour, left something to be desired. If Tour Edge can give me the performance of the KFT, and the feel of a fully forged iron :love::love::love:. We're talking Holy Grail type irons, at least for me.

What would I like to see? Those irons in my hands haha! kidding but you probably need to bring two sets of irons next time we play! haha

Honestly, we talked about this before during a round... gotta be forgiveness and distance for my game. Spin maybe in there, but Dan pretty much covered that. I think my 765s are not a perfect fit for me, but they do perform pretty well. curious on feel/sound and forgiveness with these...

What would I like to see? Those irons in my hands haha! kidding but you probably need to bring two sets of irons next time we play! haha

Honestly, we talked about this before during a round... gotta be forgiveness and distance for my game. Spin maybe in there, but Dan pretty much covered that. I think my 765s are not a perfect fit for me, but they do perform pretty well. curious on feel/sound and forgiveness with these...
We will get that round in. I'll definitely be speaking to forgiveness, and after playing the 565/765 combo from Srixon, I'm sure I can give you some insight there too. For me sounds/feel will be a huge test!

I have been a Muscle back/Blade-ish guy most of my life.....with the C721's coming in the next few weeks, i will be fun to see how they perform with my game and if they are anywhere as good as the Driver...... <<<< that pic for my signature will be living there for quite a while

I have been a Muscle back/Blade-ish guy most of my life.....with the C721's coming in the next few weeks, i will be fun to see how they perform with my game and if they are anywhere as good as the Driver...... <<<< that pic for my signature will be living there for quite a while
Love the new signature pic @donny475 !

The biggest question I'm curious to answer is does the C721 actually have the feel of a forged iron. That is what Tour Edge claims, and if it does, whoa buddy I'm going to like it. I enjoy the KFT irons, but the feel, after playing a forged CB iron in the KZG Tri-Tour, left something to be desired. If Tour Edge can give me the performance of the KFT, and the feel of a fully forged iron :love::love::love:. We're talking Holy Grail type irons, at least for me.
Like you I really enjoy my KFT. If the C721 can replace them that will be a huge vote of confidence in the 721 line.

Since @Canadan played KFTs and has hit the C721s in studio, any thoughts here between the sets.

Since @Canadan played KFTs and has hit the C721s in studio, any thoughts here between the sets.
I believe that the ones he hit in the bay were only Regular shafts, He still banged the 7 irons out there over 180-190 with about 120 ft peak height

Last edited:
Fund raiser scramble next Thursday weather permitting would love to break out the new 721’s there.

What do you all hope to get out of the C721 iron line with your shaft choice. I hope to see a little more spin than I get out of my current set. Also looking forward to feel and performance of diamond face 2.0.

What do you all hope to get out of the C721 iron line with your shaft choice. I hope to see a little more spin than I get out of my current set. Also looking forward to feel and performance of diamond face 2.0.
I'm looking for the Forged feel out of a players distance iron. That is what Tour Edge says they have with the C721 iron, so it's #1 on my list of hopes. The VSS in the Elevate shafts should also help with the feel, which is the reason I went with them.

I'm looking for the Forged feel out of a players distance iron. That is what Tour Edge says they have with the C721 iron, so it's #1 on my list of hopes. The VSS in the Elevate shafts should also help with the feel, which is the reason I went with them.
Are the irons next up for the TEEm?

Not on the team this year but from the e721 7i I’m hoping for more launch, more spin and proper gapping with my hybrid

Not on the team this year but from the e721 7i I’m hoping for more launch, more spin and proper gapping with my hybrid
Sounds like a great club for speed too. When do you expect to get your 7i's in?

For me, i have always been a Muscle Back Blade-ish kinda guy so i went C721. I have been playing the Recoil 95's in stiff softsgtepped in my current set so I went True Temper Elevate 95's in stiff.
My reasoning is the fact that they do have the VSS and when i hit those before in a different set, they just felt pure. the dampening was right on point and the distance was awesome. They are also a higher launching shaft than my current ones, and with the loft difference in my current to the C721's, 2 deg in the PW, 3 deg in the 9 irons and 4 degree from there on down to the 4 iron, i felt the higher launching compared to the low spin, my carry would probably still increase and then sit softer.
That was my diagnosis....

Are the irons next up for the TEEm?

Yep, and i made a small purchase of something that is not even on the Tour Edge website yet.....due in today so when it arrives....I will post a pick

Yep, and i made a small purchase of something that is not even on the Tour Edge website yet.....due in today so when it arrives....I will post a pick
Interesting...

Think I know but won’t ruin the surprise.

This just in....
Tour Edge Tour Stand bag that they just got in. I was on the Phone with a Customer Service rep about buying a bag and they just got these in. Right now i have a C721 Driver in it and so to have a set of C721 Irons. I you gonna Rep....REP. Full Length pocket on one side, scorecard pocket, dry pocket, place for marking pen, pocket on the other side with Bottle sleeve. Two more pockets on the bottom for stuff and balls....THe clubs will look so good in here.

Would look so good as a part of the remote cart mafia

IMG_1262.jpegIMG_1261.jpeg

This just in....
Tour Edge Tour Stand bag that they just got in. I was on the Phone with a Customer Service rep about buying a bag and they just got these in. Right now i have a C721 Driver in it and so to have a set of C721 Irons. I you gonna Rep....REP. Full Length pocket on one side, scorecard pocket, dry pocket, place for marking pen, pocket on the other side with Bottle sleeve. Two more pockets on the bottom for stuff and balls....THe clubs will look so good in here.

Would look so good as a part of the remote cart mafia

View attachment 9008295View attachment 9008296
Looks great @donny475 !! Love those colors!

Back