Tour Edge Exotics C723 and E723 Drivers

I think I will play around a bit today but really wish I could hit this outside. For some reason I hit driver better outside vs being on the sim
Feel you there, my testing was on the range (admittedly with range rocks) but that was a real eye opener on how much this driver reacts to weight

Reactions: MH
Threw a new grip on the driver and AW. Going to test the Lamkin ST Hybrid a bit to see how I like it. I have been playing MCC+4’s for as long as I can remember but want to see if these are easier on the hands

I really want to try the E723 in a 10.5° head, I tried on in a 9° loft and it was too low launching for me. Lofted up but then the closed face forced everything too far left for me (mental issue and couldn't stop closing the face). Ball speed was outstanding with the 9°. I have a 9.5° E722 from TEEm and love that driver for forgiveness a touch more loft and the added adjustability has me dreaming of an upgrade.

I was fit into a Paradym 💎💎💎 and when that was on it was eye opening the distance, but off a little and it was knuckleball city. I went back to the E722 after a month with the Paradym because I needed the spin and forgiveness. I think I have a different range/fitting swing than on course.

I really want to try the E723 in a 10.5° head, I tried on in a 9° loft and it was too low launching for me. Lofted up but then the closed face forced everything too far left for me (mental issue and couldn't stop closing the face). Ball speed was outstanding with the 9°. I have a 9.5° E722 from TEEm and love that driver for forgiveness a touch more loft and the added adjustability has me dreaming of an upgrade.

I was fit into a Paradym 💎💎💎 and when that was on it was eye opening the distance, but off a little and it was knuckleball city. I went back to the E722 after a month with the Paradym because I needed the spin and forgiveness. I think I have a different range/fitting swing than on course.
Do you have the E723 in a 9* head? I have a 10.5* and want to switch to a 9*.

Do you have the E723 in a 9* head? I have a 10.5* and want to switch to a 9*.
I do not have it anymore or I would have gladly taken you up on that offer

Spent some more time last night with the c723 9* head and hit it against the Ping g430lst and Titleist tsr4. All 9* heads but with different shafts, i have the stock hzrdus gen 4 black in the Tour Edge, GD Tour AD-VR is the ping and a AD-TP in the Titleist. Ballspeed wise the Tour Edge is a couple mph slower for me but spin is very similar between all 3.
Realistically i could play all 3 just fine and at the end of the day over a greater sample size they would all be similar in performance. I like all 3 so its going to be hard to nail down without having them all on the course.

This thing is a speed monster.
IMG_2165.jpeg

This thing is a speed monster.
View attachment 9243195
It's fun that some of these more forgiving drivers also have the speed to really get out there. This last year has made me broaden my search when looking at drivers.

Are they coming out with an C/E724 ?

Are they coming out with an C/E724 ?
Saw this a few days ago.

Their last 2 E series drivers have been a great mix of speed and forgiveness.
This one is just flat out fast and stable as can be.

I tried all of the new drivers last year. None of them were any faster, longer or better dispersion than my E723. I'm looking forward to trying all of this years drivers to see if any of them can knock it out of the bag.

I tried all of the new drivers last year. None of them were any faster, longer or better dispersion than my E723. I'm looking forward to trying all of this years drivers to see if any of them can knock it out of the bag.
It’s a really good driver head. Just fast right off the face

Once I found the best shaft for me in the E723, of the ones I had available, the incredible forgiveness was complemented with the ability to just really swing for the fence with it. Best distance I'd seen in quite some time and still hitting a crazy percentage of fairways.

Last edited:
First outside range time today, definitely struggled with setup on the stupid mats and tee height but when I get it right this thing is so fun to hit.

Launches high, fighting a fade but that's me, course tomorrow so I'll be able to get real balls & proper tee box setup to get back with this driver again.

With it so dry & hard here this may not get as much use with roll out bit will try to hit as much as I can.

First outside range time today, definitely struggled with setup on the stupid mats and tee height but when I get it right this thing is so fun to hit.

Launches high, fighting a fade but that's me, course tomorrow so I'll be able to get real balls & proper tee box setup to get back with this driver again.

With it so dry & hard here this may not get as much use with roll out bit will try to hit as much as I can.
I hit the 723 really high at first too

I hit the 723 really high at first too
I'm actually not worried about it either, when I'm swinging it well it works, it's not hurting too much in the wind tho I haven't had it in a really windy day yet but could be tomorrow based on how it is right now.

Update after Sundays first time out for real.

Another strong performance, even for a first time out for the year with all sorts of rust and bad swing potentials. One very bad, lazy, 16th hole swing that was all me which was nothing to do with the C723.

Very windy day, no issues with properly hit drives holding the wind and not being pushed bad offline. Able to hit easily, forgiving with off center strikes.

I really really like this driver & shaft combo.

Another outstanding day off the tee with the E723 driver. Hit 12 of 14 fairways Saturday, that's 85%, and it's a rare day that I'm less than around 70% with this bad boy. No wonder Tour Edge decided to go with the 723 series for another year, it's not going to be an easy task to improve on these.

Back