Tour Edge Exotics C723 and E723 Drivers

Just bought the C723 in a 10.5 with Tensi Blue Stiff, I have a Ventus Blue and a Ventus Red here at the house along with HZRDUS Black and I ordered a UST Mamiya Helium Black to try also. fun time coming up
5:1 shafts to clubs ratio is optimal IMO

I've played a few times now with the 15g weight in the neutral back position, and I'm liking where that's at. Feels like a stock draw is baked in without getting away from me left too often. The combo of low spin, neutral setup/ball flight, and just a dab of forgiveness compared to other LS models I've played has been a real winner for me.

Here's an update on this year's numbers compared to last year's gamer (Cobra LTDx LS):

2022 - Cobra LTDx LS
1686835478638.png

2023 - Tour Edge C723
1686835521760.png

The Tour Edge C723 driver has helped me to hit more fairways and reduce my penalties off the tee.

My handicap has dropped two points from 5.9 to 3.8 since getting it.

How much would you pay for a club that would help you to do the same?

I've been posting most of my comments on the E723 driver in the E723 Driver review thread, but thought I'd post a quick update here. I have seen similar results to @Browndog 's with it, except for lowering my HC (my driver isn't the problem there). I'm definitely hitting more fairways, but more importantly my misses aren't nearly as bad. I've also picked up a bit of length, nothing mind blowing, but noticeable. The E723 is the most forgiving driver I've ever owned, and with the adjustability available it could be a good fit for a lot of people.

Anyone else give this a go?

I've been tinkering with having the rear 15g weight on the C723 shifted over to draw instead of the fade setting. Feels like my worst miss will be a push and felt pretty good with it today. Hit 2/8 FWs today but most all of the misses were in good/intended spots. Missed more left than right but I liked the feeling of not having to work hard to make sure the club doesn't turn over.
Interesting, might try this tomorrow on the range as warmup. I've been noticing as I get later in the round and things get lazy I start leaking right.

James Robinson just reviewed the E723 driver on his YouTube channel and came to the same conclusion that I have. Very forgiving!

Check it out. The link is below.

James Robinson just reviewed the E723 driver on his YouTube channel and came to the same conclusion that I have. Very forgiving!

Check it out. The link is below.

Same here, I've been saying since I started playing the E723 driver that it's the most forgiving driver I've ever had, and that my FIR has gone up to around 70% or better. I hit 11 of 14 fairways with it yesterday, one of the misses was less than three feet off the fairway, one was in a fairway bunker real close to the fairway, and the other was a pretty bad miss that I pushed way right. That's a bit better than 78% fairways hit, and not an unusual day for me with this club.

Looking forward to getting mine, is the footprint fairly large for a 440cc head?
I think the carbon crown really minimises the size, earlier in the thread I posted a comparison between my C721 & this head, I find the C721 is a lot more elongated look9ng from the top.

Looking forward to getting mine, is the footprint fairly large for a 440cc head?
IMO it's a naturally compact shape vs more stretched back models, but it's large enough that it's not obvious it's less than 460cc, if that makes sense

What is everyone's opinion on the E723 loft? Do you prefer the 9 degree loft or 10.5. I do not need distance I want to hit fairways. I have an Aerojet 10.5 LS but I need more height on the ball

Last edited:
Whats everyones opinion on the E723 loft? Do you prefer the 9 degree loft or 10.5. I do not need distance I want to hit fairways
I like it in 10.5 personally. A bit more forgiveness on an already really forgiving head.

Whats everyones opinion on the E723 loft? Do you prefer the 9 degree loft or 10.5. I do not need distance I want to hit fairways
More loft equals more spin generally. Spin can be your friend regarding dispersion.

Perhaps it depends more on your club delivery, preferred shaft and golf ball.

If you tend to hit the ball low then more loft might help. Conversely if you are already a high ball hitter less loft might be the answer.

With the adjustability of these drivers you have a substantial ability to make changes to the loft.

Regardless of loft the Tour Edge E723 lineup is designed to be extremely forgiving.

What is everyone's opinion on the E723 loft? Do you prefer the 9 degree loft or 10.5. I do not need distance I want to hit fairways. I have an Aerojet 10.5 LS but I need more height on the ball
I have the 10.5* E723 and it hits the sweet spot for me. I'm a natural low-ball hitter, so rarely hit a driver at less than 10*, and the E723 hits a nice launch window for me at 10.5*, and I'm hitting fairways with it at a ridiculously high percentage. This is by far the most forgiving driver I've ever had in the bag, and I've had some others that made their reputation on forgiveness, and they weren't even close to this one.

I have the 10.5* E723 and it hits the sweet spot for me. I'm a natural low-ball hitter, so rarely hit a driver at less than 10*, and the E723 hits a nice launch window for me at 10.5*, and I'm hitting fairways with it at a ridiculously high percentage. This is by far the most forgiving driver I've ever had in the bag, and I've had some others that made their reputation on forgiveness, and they weren't even close to this one.
which shaft did you get?

which shaft did you get?
The Ventus Red 4T 50R is what ended up working the best. It came with the Ventus Blue 60R (not TR) which was okay, but nothing special. I also tried a HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 60 5.5, and a UST Elements Chrome 6 F3. The Elements Chrome is a great shaft for me in the E723, but I wanted to try a lighter shaft, so ordered the Ventus Red from Tour Edge (it is a no upcharge optional shaft for the 723 drivers). The Ventus Red gives me a more piercing flight than the Elements Chrome, so for summer golf I was getting better total distance with it because of the roll-out I get on hard dry fairways. Once things soften up a bit going into the wet season I might put the Chrome back in it as it gets a little better carry distance.

When I first took the headcover off I thought the shape was a little strange and it had a bigger footprint than I was expecting for a 440cc head (c723). The look is a bit differ but I like what they did with the top line paint making it look like it sits more open than it it actually does. Spent some time on the sim, great ballspeed for me and spin was around 2400rpm on good strikes. Just as long as my TSR4 amd Ping G430lst. The thing that stood out for me the most was how straight I was hitting it! Could be a combo of the head and hzrdus black gen 4 but it just works for me. We will have lots of time over winter to get to know each other. Honestly I thought the look at address was going to bug me but it doesn’t at all. Not sure if the pic shows what I mean clearly enough regarding the top line but if u zoom in you can see it. More to comeIMG_8043.jpegIMG_8044.jpeg

When I first took the headcover off I thought the shape was a little strange and it had a bigger footprint than I was expecting for a 440cc head (c723). The look is a bit differ but I like what they did with the top line paint making it look like it sits more open than it it actually does. Spent some time on the sim, great ballspeed for me and spin was around 2400rpm on good strikes. Just as long as my TSR4 amd Ping G430lst. The thing that stood out for me the most was how straight I was hitting it! Could be a combo of the head and hzrdus black gen 4 but it just works for me. We will have lots of time over winter to get to know each other. Honestly I thought the look at address was going to bug me but it doesn’t at all. Not sure if the pic shows what I mean clearly enough regarding the top line but if u zoom in you can see it. More to comeView attachment 9217113View attachment 9217114
A lot of your first impressions are very similar to what mine were. Looking forward to hearing how it continues to do for you.

Reactions: MH
Questions for the guys using the c723, are you finding a difference when putting the heavy weight up front?

Questions for the guys using the c723, are you finding a difference when putting the heavy weight up front?
I personally played with front and back with the weights when I got the driver.

I was hitting 10 shots in each setting (heavy forward/light rear and swap) and there is a big difference in launch and spin.

Really interesting how they've approached this part of driver adjustment.

I also went through each adapter setting switching the weights to see if there was a clear winner for me (there was but I'd actually have to look at mine to remember what it was).

I tried it in both the driver and FW and it definitely seemed a little less forgiving.

Reactions: MH
I think I will play around a bit today but really wish I could hit this outside. For some reason I hit driver better outside vs being on the sim

Back