Tour Edge Exotics Wingman 700 Series Putters

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
It is well established by now that Tour Edge has been on a heater for the past four or five years, and every single time you think that they might see that momentum slow, they bring another release that continues the wave. Perhaps the most surprising success they have had over that timeframe has been the Wingman Putters, so two years later, it is time for an expansion and evolution and Tour Edge is taking things to new levels with the Wingman 700 Series

Tour-Edge-Wingman-700-Putters-1.jpeg

The Wingman 700 Series Putters

While the original Wingman putters were certainly more on the abstract side of things, they also did a whole lot extremely well. In fact, the feedback by golfers, including...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh I love the sound of everything about these. And what a price. These are right up my alley, but I'd need to see them as I'm a little underwhelmed by the look of the top.

If they fixed the insert/sound on these they will be very popular I think. I do wish they were still black but the biggest issue with the last version was the sound. Fantastic price from TE yet again. Also I do love the name even though its shared by a certain speaker

Tour Edge rocks. Amazing what they can offer at the price points they do.

I definitely need to give the 705 a try. Really enjoyed the detailed information on this one @Jman

Looks good!

These are a solid step forward from the previous wingman putters. Very clean.

Great write-up @Jman. Lots of tech to delve into here. I am always impressed with how much thought TEE puts into their products.

Oh hello! Lock on alignment is back!!! 😍

These look great, and at that price point, wow.

Nice write up @Jman . Tour Edge continues to make great strides improving their offerings. I have never been a big fan of any large mallet visually, but the mid-mallet is interesting.

Good looking designs, nothing groudbreaking or exotic but with the performance and price these are going to be some solid putters. I could see myself with a 702 easily. I'm looking forward to seeing if our TEEm members get these and when!

The 706 and 701 look like fun.

Ohhh I love the sound of everything about these. And what a price. These are right up my alley, but I'd need to see them as I'm a little underwhelmed by the look of the top.
Well the more I look at these the more the 702 and 704 are growing on me. Definitely want to see in hand.

Well the more I look at these the more the 702 and 704 are growing on me. Definitely want to see in hand.
Definitely need to see in hand and hit some putts. As I mentioned before the sound/feel was not a testers favorite.

Definitely need to see in hand and hit some putts. As I mentioned before the sound/feel was not a testers favorite.
TE does seem to have unique sounds with a good amount of their clubs. With a TPU insert I'd think these would be good, but yeah gotta try em out for sure.

If I was a betting man, I would say that wont be teh case again, but I have not held one yet. I am looking forward to it though.

I like the look of these.

Looks like a nice lineup, and a much needed expansion of their putter offerings. (y)

Decent looking lineup and a great price point. I like the lock on alignment. Very nice offering from them. Would think these should do well at that price. Thanks for the write up and details!

Decent looking lineup and a great price point. I like the lock on alignment. Very nice offering from them. Would think these should do well at that price. Thanks for the write up and details!
The lock on alignment works really really really well.

The lock on alignment works really really really well.
It looks like it would yet it seems so simple and clean. Really like that.

What kind of grip comes on these? Is it a SS or a standard pistol?

What kind of grip comes on these? Is it a SS or a standard pistol?
From the article
The putters feature a KBS CT Tour putter shaft along side a Lamkin grip and will be available in 33”, 34”, and 35” (RH only).

Image from website

Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 2.56.03 PM.png

Back