TP Mills Putter Thread

Still think David makes some of the most beautiful and best feeling putters out there.

Have my custom Huey still, though I really should let it go to a home that will use it. Also still have the Mills Odyssey which as that deal fell through, has become an even cooler piece.

He is now making putters in German-Swiss Stainless Steel.

Would like to see the Mills Odyssey in pics.

Thanks - he calls that milling, the "Big Tuna."

I also like the "Spiderman."

So if Odyssey was thinking about going traditional to add to their lineup...

Oh I know, I've got a bit of a Mills history. :alien:

Putters are my forte. Haha

I would tell you the parting of the ways (as some are calling it) is definitely not product based : )
Im sure those at the Odyssey Event will be able to ask Sean and Austie those questions though. Its a pretty fascinating tale.

Oh I know, I've got a bit of a Mills history. :alien:

Putters are my forte. Haha

Mine only goes back to 2006 with handmades - kept one.

Thanks - he calls that milling, the "Big Tuna."

I also like the "Spiderman."

Also, I believe that deal is 100% dead now. They had Mills putters in the Odyssey booth at the 2017 show, but not this year so I believe it is totally dead.

I would tell you the parting of the ways (as some are calling it) is definitely not product based : )
Im sure those at the Odyssey Event will be able to ask Sean and Austie those questions though. Its a pretty fascinating tale.

Would love to be a fly on the wall.

Mills isn't always the easiest to deal with, in my experience.

Also, I believe that deal is 100% dead now. They had Mills putters in the Odyssey booth at the 2017 show, but not this year so I believe it is totally dead.

That's interesting. I spoke with David recently about a putter. He is busy making customs from what I can see from his website.

Just in ... Old School

360g @ 34.5 inches, 1/4 offset, sightline unpainted, flamed ( slightly darker than shown in pic), Aims well and pleased with distance control from practicing with it. Gorgeous in hand.

IMG_0952.jpgIMG_0953 (1).jpg

Last edited:
So is it me or does a lot of SWAG putters look like TP Mills putters? Not that it's bad thing.
The ones with the slant necks do to me.

So is it me or does a lot of SWAG putters look like TP Mills putters? Not that it's bad thing.
The ones with the slant necks do to me.

Owning four Mills right now and a swag. Nope.

I added this beauty to the collection and I’m happy to have a Fleetwood back on the rack.

Sapphire blue and it’s never seen the course...but will. :devilish:

3E34D264-8626-4FFF-94AE-2E244A833C63.jpeg

413E6E1B-0B7E-4888-8122-84B9ABA34CE6.jpeg

84B6678E-BD98-4843-9F85-DC4A0D764479.jpeg

Bumping this thread.

Which is WAY, WAY too short.

Fond memories of TP Mills from decades ago. I think I need one.

Back