True Temper Elevate Tour Shafts

i really want to spend some time with these. the idea of a higher launch angle and peak height is very appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

These are game changers for me in my combo set. Great launch and height without ballooning. The ball just falls out of the sky

I’m loving these damn iron shafts. The height I get and the control I still have with the X100 version is silly confidence inspiring.

I miss this shafts...

Good thing I put them in the J15s - methinks I should bring them out Sunday.

I miss this shafts...

Good thing I put them in the J15s - methinks I should bring them out Sunday.

I’ve got a couple spare sets (hoarder) in irons, I’m pretty much all in on these until I’m fit into something different.

A lot to like about these. The crow tastes damn good as I went from pessimistic to the release to all in.

I’ve got a couple spare sets (hoarder) in irons, I’m pretty much all in on these until I’m fit into something different.

A lot to like about these. The crow tastes damn good as I went from pessimistic to the release to all in.

I hear ya on that haha. I’m really loving these as of late. Whenever it’s an option, I will certainly be doing my best to have these in the irons I play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m loving these damn iron shafts. The height I get and the control I still have with the X100 version is silly confidence inspiring.

I adore mine with my apex’s. I think they are performing as advertised and the launch has contributed to better carry numbers for me.

I hear ya on that haha. I’m really loving these as of late. Whenever it’s an option, I will certainly be doing my best to have these in the irons I play.

I can’t help but wonder if/when we see them as a stock option in more irons.

I adore mine with my apex’s. I think they are performing as advertised and the launch has contributed to better carry numbers for me.

So so good, and fun, and don’t beat me to ****.

You have the Tours?

I can’t help but wonder if/when we see them as a stock option in more irons.

I mean it seems like the way to go for most offerings these days. Lighter weight, shock absorption, quick launch, medium ish flight and controllable spin. As a guy who plays a medium ball flight and not a ton of speed/spin off the iron, there’s not many iron heads I wouldn’t want these in really.

Especially as a guy who likes to play clubs a bit more than what normal advice says I can handle haha. Helps the feel on missed hits and gives me with the extra spin/speed needed to play them.

So so good, and fun, and don’t beat me to ****.

You have the Tours?

Yes sir, Elevate Tours. Love the feelC remind me of the PX LZ just not as harsh

119abac7b4e00ee117f84f9a42048cdf.jpg

This shaft/iron combo has been a hit with me thus far. Shout out to the slower swingers who use a lighter shaft.

I didn’t even know what the VSS technology meant until I saw a commercial for it on GolfChannel last night.

Makes me feel even better about it hah!!

d4bd445d8fb2bd32da0be930c6a714ba.jpg

Yes sir, Elevate Tours. Love the feelC remind me of the PX LZ just not as harsh

119abac7b4e00ee117f84f9a42048cdf.jpg

Earlier in the thread I did a comparison between the two and they performed very similar for me. Feel went to the elevates for sure though.

I have a set of these still waiting in the garage and I think they need to find an iron head soon.

I have a set of these still waiting in the garage and I think they need to find an iron head soon.

I think I agree!

I think I agree!

They may go into the z585 unless I can get my hands on some apex heads. Or maybe I’ll let my mind wander.

They may go into the z585 unless I can get my hands on some apex heads. Or maybe I’ll let my mind wander.

585 would be fun, incredihigh is what you’d get there!

Yes, I created a word. Lmao

585 would be fun, incredihigh is what you’d get there!

Yes, I created a word. Lmao

I dig it for sure. And incredihigh doesn’t sound terrible with my recent swing adjustments driving launch angle down.

these are on a short list of shafts i hope i get to try at ecpc. when i got fit earlier this year they weren’t available at that particular studio. from what i can tell, these would be perfect for me. i need launch and i need spin.

I mean you’ll have some on the way today, should have it by Saturday ;)

With the height you already get, that combo would be exactly what Jman just creates haha. Perfect adjective.

these are on a short list of shafts i hope i get to try at ecpc. when i got fit earlier this year they weren’t available at that particular studio. from what i can tell, these would be perfect for me. i need launch and i need spin.

I think these would be great for you then if you’re looking for a small increase in spin, better launch, and a good peak height/descent angle.

This shaft/iron combo has been a hit with me thus far. Shout out to the slower swingers who use a lighter shaft.

I didn’t even know what the VSS technology meant until I saw a commercial for it on GolfChannel last night.

Makes me feel even better about it hah!!

d4bd445d8fb2bd32da0be930c6a714ba.jpg

From a vibration dampening standpoint, these are the closest I've seen to graphite in a steel shaft. It's really noticeable.

From a vibration dampening standpoint, these are the closest I've seen to graphite in a steel shaft. It's really noticeable.

Hell, even the decreased VSS in the Tours is pretty close to me!

I think these would be great for you then if you’re looking for a small increase in spin, better launch, and a good peak height/descent angle.

i don’t really have a problem holding greens, but i will never turn my nose up at higher launch and peak height.

Hell, even the decreased VSS in the Tours is pretty close to me!

I didn’t realize there was a difference between the tour and 95 in vss

Back