True Temper, Project X, ACCRA and Aerotech Room

What shaft do you play?

• Total voters
@TT_Logan what is the retail price of the TZI Iron shafts? I haven’t been able to find them online
I actually do not get that information. All I can see is the price we sell them for. I will do some hunting and try to get a number for you.

You know what true temper/project x/acra needs? More blacked out iron shafts. Pro x in black would be awesome.

You know what true temper/project x/acra needs? More blacked out iron shafts. Pro x in black would be awesome.
You can custom colour ACCRA shafts...

I know they do their iSeries irons... not sure about steel though. They've got a customization app on their webpage.
Would love to try the Isteel reds. Just no where to try so would be a completely blind buy. Which is nerve racking.

Would love to try the Isteel reds. Just no where to try so would be a completely blind buy. Which is nerve racking.
Surely there’s an OEM that would have them on their fitting cart, no?

I feel like blind shaft grab is your middle name

Never seen accra ever on a cart.
I’m pretty sure PXG offers the isteel but I could be wrong. Only downside is you have to pay for the fitting but they’re running a promo right now

Need to discuss TT wedge shaft options..

What is out there that is considered lower launch and higher spin?
So, to be clear, there isn't a "low launch, high spin" or "high launch, low spin" shaft. What makes a shaft low or high launching, is the spin. A lot of people think it is possible, but it just hasn't been done before. The closest thing to a low launch with spin in a wedge will be the DG spinner wedge. It has a weaker mid-tip section to produce more spin which in all reality will make it launch a little bit higher.:cool:

So, to be clear, there isn't a "low launch, high spin" or "high launch, low spin" shaft. What makes a shaft low or high launching, is the spin. A lot of people think it is possible, but it just hasn't been done before. The closest thing to a low launch with spin in a wedge will be the DG spinner wedge. It has a weaker mid-tip section to produce more spin which in all reality will make it launch a little bit higher.:cool:

I really kind of knew this, but was hoping for a different answere.. lol

I really kind of knew this, but was hoping for a different answere.. lol
I wish there was as well haha. Sadly we haven't been able to figure this one out. Would love to find out how. That would be awesome to have a driver shaft that help you hit it high with no spin. Wind... what wind?

I wish there was as well haha. Sadly we haven't been able to figure this one out. Would love to find out how. That would be awesome to have a driver shaft that help you hit it high with no spin. Wind... what wind?

The mythical high launch low spin 🦄🦄🦄

@TT_Logan

look what I stumbled over today.

IMG_3119.jpeg

Back