True Temper Teams Up with Dogleg Brewing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fun partnership and we have some details on the home page here.

That's a pretty cool partnership!

I so want one of those stainless steel growlers! :p

That's just too cool! Well done!

Craft beer and golf - what a great combination.

Sounds like a home run to me. Love the name also.

Now that's a super awesome partnership, wishing them many years of success.. can only imagine the demand/wait to get in the simulator when it's busy haha

The 2020 Experience with True Sports just got even better!

Read about this the other day actually, very cool partnership imo!

That’s awesome!

OMG! This is so cool. You would have to drag me out of there. Golf simulator & putting green & :drinks: ales!?
Much better than TopGolf IMO.

Very cool - golf and beer, two things I like!

A great mix of brands, love the idea!

Interesting. Can't help but think @DB TT had something to do with this knowing his love for craft beer

Very very cool!!

This sounds like a fantastic place. Enjoy some craft beer and having fun with golf equipment sounds like a blast.

My dream living room looks very similar!

Great partnership. A brewery with a putting green inside? I'm on my way

Awesome! Definitely need one of those TT growlers. :cool:(y)

DogLeg is a great concept but what makes it really great is the beers are fantastic. Nick and Christina, husband and wife co-owners, love golf and have played at very high levels so they have done a great job creating a tasting room atmosphere that golfers will love. If you are in the San Diego area I highly recommend dropping by.

DogLeg is a great concept but what makes it really great is the beers are fantastic. Nick and Christina, husband and wife co-owners, love golf and have played at very high levels so they have done a great job creating a tasting room atmosphere that golfers will love. If you are in the San Diego area I highly recommend dropping by.

Any style points if we show up in TT gear?

Any style points if we show up in TT gear?

It can't hurt.....

Also, for you locals they will eventually be running tasting room contests and watch parties with TT Schwag and they are also going to host some tourneys at local courses so give them a follow.

I see a THP Experience in the future.....

Back