TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

I fell out of Yellowstone, still there but it took a back seat. How good is Bosch? Anything like the books? I tried it a bit but ended up stopping that one as well.
Bosch is awesome!

I fell out of Yellowstone, still there but it took a back seat. How good is Bosch? Anything like the books? I tried it a bit but ended up stopping that one as well.
I have a probably unreasonable dislike for Yellowstone.

I have a probably unreasonable dislike for Yellowstone.
It may very well be reasonable, I'm just not as convinced as some others in that show. I really thought it started off good but something happened.

It may very well be reasonable, I'm just not as convinced as some others in that show. I really thought it started off good but something happened.
No, pretty sure it's unreasonable, but I'm OK with it in this instance. 😂

I loved every single episode.

Oh? I've heard of it, but have no idea what it's about...
May want to check out the trailer. The show is exceptionally done but the nature of the entire storyline and many of the scenes depict rape and can be very uncomfortable to watch

May want to check out the trailer. The show is exceptionally done but the nature of the entire storyline and many of the scenes depict rape and can be very uncomfortable to watch
I'll do that, for sure.

Just finished binging Loudermilk, all three current seasons on Netflix. Love Ron Livingston (Office Space) and it was really well done. Lots of cool Seattle music and just a fun show. Sounds like they're bringing it back for two more seasons after it's streaming success.

Just finished binging Loudermilk, all three current seasons on Netflix. Love Ron Livingston (Office Space) and it was really well done. Lots of cool Seattle music and just a fun show. Sounds like they're bringing it back for two more seasons after it's streaming success.
I hope they do! I watched that a few months ago on Prime, I think, and like you, love Ron Livingston. His character was great!

Oh? I've heard of it, but have no idea what it's about...
We watched the first three seasons of Handmaid's Tale and stopped. It was bleak from day one, but got even bleaker. I got to the point that it felt like video masochism to sit down and watch it.

Have you seen The Terror? The first season is ostensibly about HMS Terror, which was icebound while searching for a northern route around Canada to the Pacific in the mid 1800s. I haven't watched the other two seasons, which are completely different stories, but loved the first one.

My wife and I have been picking out a show to binge-watch every evening for the last several years. Right now, we are watching an episode of Northern Exposure every night on Amazon Prime, the first time this show has been available to watch on a streaming service other than by purchasing the DVDs since it ended.

My wife and I have been picking out a show to binge-watch every evening for the last several years. Right now, we are watching an episode of Northern Exposure every night on Amazon Prime, the first time this show has been available to watch on a streaming service other than by purchasing the DVDs since it ended.
This is so strange! We just started Northern exposure a few weeks ago. It’s like revisiting old friends.

Started the Bookie on HBO/Max. It's great.

During the NFL season I subscribe to the NFL+ streaming service. They have compressed versions of each game, shows every play but none of the time wasting in between plays. About 40 minutes for an entire game.

Twice a week I sit down and binge watch four games in a sitting. It's a huge football fix in just 2-1/2 hours.

Back