TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

Peaky is good, but gets a little formulaic. Without the strength of the main cast I don't think it would be half the show it is.

My wife loves Outlander, so it's been a fixture in our house for awhile.

I like the naked ladies.
Same in our house. A win win

Peaky is good, but gets a little formulaic. Without the strength of the main cast I don't think it would be half the show it is.
Agreed, the cast is just so good though.

In two weeks I will have a lot of time on my hands. What do you all suggest, just finished Deadwood - great show starts off a bit slow and sooooo much going on, but enjoyed it.

I am not much in the way of sci fi but most other stuff I am game for.

For now the only thing on the list Larry David Show on HBO.

Just finished season 1 of Fargo. So good

Just finished season 1 of Fargo. So good
Season 1 was great. I couldn’t get in to Season 2. I hear Season 5 is fantastic as well.

I recently watched Zorro on Amazon Prime. It was 10 episodes. I have been a fan of Zorro since I watched the TV show on the Wonderful World of Disney as a kid many years ago.

I started Masters of the Air. First episode dropped Friday night.

I started Masters of the Air. First episode dropped Friday night.
Have that on my list, will watch after a few more drop.

Started watching Season 12 of Curb your enthusiasm.
It was "ok". I'd give it a 7/10. Hopefully, it get much better and funnier.

I recently watched Zorro on Amazon Prime. It was 10 episodes. I have been a fan of Zorro since I watched the TV show on the Wonderful World of Disney as a kid many years ago.
glad I checked this thread. I have always loved anything Zorro. I will have to check this out tonight.

glad I checked this thread. I have always loved anything Zorro. I will have to check this out tonight.
I enjoyed it. As I said, I have been a Zorro fan since I saw the reruns on Disney in the late 60s.

My workout show has become Six Feet Under on Max. Somehow I missed this back in the day when it originally aired. Saw a list of best HBO shows ever and it was top 5 and I had already watched the others so I figured what the heck. It’s great.

Fans of The Wire will like We Own this City on Max.

It's set in Baltimore and focuses on police corruption. Not perfect, but very good and has a number of familiar faces in it.

I enjoyed it. As I said, I have been a Zorro fan since I saw the reruns on Disney in the late 60s.
watched the first few episodes last night. Also found that I can watch the Disney Zorry from 57 on Disney + so I watched a few of those too!

Back