TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

Any recommendation that starts with that I'm 100% in on.
All based on a true story. It's a David Simon thing, so it's got a lot of parallels to The Wire.

Reactions: Bus
My workout show has become Six Feet Under on Max. Somehow I missed this back in the day when it originally aired. Saw a list of best HBO shows ever and it was top 5 and I had already watched the others so I figured what the heck. It’s great.
An added bonus: Quite possibly the best ending to a tv show of all time.,

I've been bingeing The Expanse at the rate of 3-4 episodes a night. Sometimes more. I'm loving it.

Finished Griselda on Netflix the other night.

Part of the Narcos franchise I guess. Much shorter at only 6 episodes.

I'd give it a 6.7/10. Good'ish. Not great. Lots of liberties taken to make a story that works for TV. Having seen and read a bunch on the subject I was hoping for a little more accuracy, but nbd. They kind of made Vergara look like Cowardly Lion.

Jeopardy comes on here at 6:00 PM. Every evening, after watching that, the wife and I have picked out a show to binge-watch for a couple of episodes each night, mostly older shows like Seinfeld or Friends, for example. We've done that for a few years now. We did just finish watching Curb Your Enthusiasm through season 11 and just started on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The list of shows we have binge-watched is rather lengthy, including a few we have watched twice.

Need something new. Whatcha got?

IThink you've seen it, but if not, Chernobyl, 5 episodes hbo. I was impressed learned a lot.

IThink you've seen it, but if not, Chernobyl, 5 episodes hbo. I was impressed learned a lot.
Yes sir, that one was great.

Im thinking it's time for Peaky Blinders.

I admit I jumped to the end and haven’t read back so you may have seen it. Silo on Apple TV is pretty freaking good! We binged the first season last weekend.

The ones that come to mind for me are GOT, Ozark, Yellowstone, Letterkenny and Bosch

Currently binging Brooklyn 99.

Currently binging Suits wondering why I never heard of the show prior to seeing it on TikTok

Stayed up too late watching Shogun last night. Thoroughly enjoying it so far.

I watched the Avatar: The Last Airbender over the weekend, I'm actually looking forward to the next season.

Just started House of Ninjas on Netflix in the original Japanese with subtitles, so far it's a bit weird but it looks like it's going to be enjoyable.

I have watched The Sopranos from start to finish around 30 times and have no intentions of stopping haha once the wife and kids are asleep, I will relax on the couch with a beverage and my phone and either THP or ebay for cards or do card breaks while having The Sopranos on in the background.

The ones that come to mind for me are GOT, Ozark, Yellowstone, Letterkenny and Bosch
I fell out of Yellowstone, still there but it took a back seat. How good is Bosch? Anything like the books? I tried it a bit but ended up stopping that one as well.

Back