TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

Doc and I are still binge watching NCIS. On S4.
I skimmed this and read "DDec and I are still binge watching NCIS."

I binged Smallville (surprise) when Jacqui bought me like 7 seasons, even though I had seen most of the episodes.

We binge Criminal Minds as they have marathons of it all the time. Just finished binging season 1 and part of 2 of Last Man Standing, until I got to the point where we started watching it.

Giving up on peaky blinders the first 2 episodes in season 3 were awful

Narcos season 2 rocked. Now I need a new show... Either Stranger Things, Wire, Hannibal (heard this was a great show) or maybe even the Sherlocks (British version)

Narcos season 2 rocked. Now I need a new show... Either Stranger Things, Wire, Hannibal (heard this was a great show) or maybe even the Sherlocks (British version)

The Wire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've made it to season 6 of Suits

Luke cage is done...what now?

Recently it's been Nurse Jackie. It's not as good as I was told it was.

Just finished Stranger Things. Need to find a new show to start this week.

MTV Classic is showing past Real World Seasons. We're watching the London version.

Somehow I got hooked on Nikita. Show is so bad it's good. Guilty pleasure for sure

MTV Classic is showing past Real World Seasons. We're watching the London version.

My wife and I used to watch all of those, we need to look those up again!

I need to start watching House of Cards, or so I'm told.

I've just started watching Walking Dead on Netflix. What am I, about 5 years late to the party LOL

Guilty walking dead, orange is the new black and stranger things . Been known to look at the clock while it hits 4am. And I start at 7am. No regrets

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Started Sopranos season 1 a few days ago.

Have never watched Sopranos, so might as well do it now.

Crazy to think this show, Season 1, was "new"... almost 18 years ago.

Started Sopranos season 1 a few days ago.

Have never watched Sopranos, so might as well do it now.

Crazy to think this show, Season 1, was "new"... almost 18 years ago.
So good....and so addicting

Halfway thru Season 1.

Kinda slow to start, but, I'm digging it. See lots of plots being set up.
Yup season 1 and half of 2 set the whole series for the most part

Man, I put it off for years and it started a bit slow but then I just FLEW through every season of Entourage. Been a couple of weeks since yet I'm still having withdrawals, loved that stupid show!

Maybe because I lived and worked in the Bronx, I can relate to similar knuckleheads. ?

Man, I put it off for years and it started a bit slow but then I just FLEW through every season of Entourage. Been a couple of weeks since yet I'm still having withdrawals, loved that stupid show!

Maybe because I lived and worked in the Bronx, I can relate to similar knuckleheads.

Have you watched the Movie?

Back