TV Shows - The Binge Watching Thread

I'm binge watching the **** out of the wire. Started last week and I'm on season 3.

I'm binge watching the **** out of the wire. Started last week and I'm on season 3.

I've been told I need to watch this

An episode in to Sranger Things and I'm hooked
That was only 8 episodes, you'll be done by the weekend.

I liked not loved Stranger things, but I'm not a big paranormal guy.

That was only 8 episodes, you'll be done by the weekend.

I liked not loved Stranger things, but I'm not a big paranormal guy.

I'm a fan

Im out of stuff to binge watch. Just knocked out vice principals in like 2 days...any ideas?

I can't seem to finish an episode of Stranger Things. I do go back and finish it but it hasn't reeled me in.

I think i'll go do season 2 of Daredevil before I finish up the rest of Stranger Things.

Just binge watched The Night Of on hbo.
Only 8 episodes great series...finale specifically the last 10 minutes was underwhelming

Hell on Wheels. Waiting for the last 7 episodes they have not added yet. Love Daredevil, hard to wait for more of it.

Doc and I are still binge watching NCIS. On S4.

Some Ive binge watched lately are The Wire, Deadwood, Stranger Things, Justified, and Hannibal. Looking for the next one that catches my interest.

Narcos season 2 is done...whats next?

Star Trek, TNG on BBC America

Penny Dreadful
I pushed through a bunch of those episodes but it never really grabbed. Tries to hard to be edgy.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm binge watching the **** out of The Wire

Just finishing the series finale of sopranos now, now to try and find the next show, after NArcos season 2 of course!

Just finished NARCOS Season 2. Wow

I should watch Narcos season 1.

Back