If anyone feels like following my bike shops Twitter account (other than DevRickus, thanks buddy!), feel free... @VillageBikesFL
Done buddy!

War it has been pretty cool following your shop, my favorite is all the pictures of the cool bikes. Keep them coming man

Not sure I can advertise your shop here War but I gave you a follow any way.

JB or anyone can help me. I follow THP on twitter but the only time I see anything that is posted is when one of my friends comments on it. Does anyone know why this would be?

JB or anyone can help me. I follow THP on twitter but the only time I see anything that is posted is when one of my friends comments on it. Does anyone know why this would be?

If thought the same thing at times.

If thought the same thing at times.

Yeah I see a post someone has commented on and then I check the time THP posted, so I go back through my feed to that time and there is nothing. Very strange.

It should appear in your timeline as it happens.

But since I'm not on Twitter 24/7. I have about half a dozen accounts I will search when I first log on to see all their recent tweets, then I go to my timeline.

Yeah I see a post someone has commented on and then I check the time THP posted, so I go back through my feed to that time and there is nothing. Very strange.

Not sure. Could you possibly have us muted?

Not sure. Could you possibly have us muted?

Nah I checked that. I was thinking maybe is there a zone thing on twitter?

I use Janetter on my lap top for Twitter and I have been looking for another option. Any one have any recommendations?

Check out tweetdeck. I use the official Twitter client on my Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out tweetdeck. I use the official Twitter client on my Mac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I have used Tweetdeck before but maybe I need to try it again

Here's the NFL version of Mean Tweets, from September.

Haha those are pretty good.

If anyone feels like following my bike shops Twitter account (other than DevRickus, thanks buddy!), feel free... @VillageBikesFL

Got it. Although I'm not much of a tweeter/twitter user...

Has any one used Falcon Pro for Twitter? I used it a while back but didn't stick with it. It was re-released for free but in the App you have to pay 3.99 for the first account you register. I thought this was a little interesting because I would like to try it out but really can't w/o paying

Mean Tweets, CFP version:

Has any one used Falcon Pro for Twitter? I used it a while back but didn't stick with it. It was re-released for free but in the App you have to pay 3.99 for the first account you register. I thought this was a little interesting because I would like to try it out but really can't w/o paying

I have never had an issue with the standard app, so cant imagine paying for one.

I have never had an issue with the standard app, so cant imagine paying for one.
I use Echofon Pro and got it on sale and it is the best Twitter client out there IMO. Well worth the money which was 2 bucks I think. Offers more options and I can use it on my tablet as well. Tried a bunch out there

I use Echofon Pro and got it on sale and it is the best Twitter client out there IMO. Well worth the money which was 2 bucks I think. Offers more options and I can use it on my tablet as well. Tried a bunch out there

What does it do better than the regular client?

What does it do better than the regular client?
Re-tweet with comment is one reason that I moved away from the Twitter app and honestly have no idea if they have added in the last couple years.

I also like the widgets that Echofon offers.

Re-tweet with comment is one reason that I moved away from the Twitter app and honestly have no idea if they have added in the last couple years.

I also like the widgets that Echofon offers.

They sure did. Its called Quote. It works well.
They seem to have added most like multiple images, quote, etc.
That was why I asked.

They sure did. Its called Quote. It works well.
They seem to have added most like multiple images, quote, etc.
That was why I asked.
Yeah I figured they would have added that by now.

Back