Twitter launched Periscope today. Sounds pretty cool and sounds like it would be fun to use during certain times at THP events and gatherings.

https://medium.com/@periscope/up-periscope-f0b0a4d2e486

"the best way to share and watch live video broadcasts from your mobile phone."

Right now it's iOS only but the integration with Twitter looks like it will be easier and more widely used than other live stream apps.

I might have to give this a try next time I'm on the course. hit me up @sparksjr32

Twitter launched Periscope today. Sounds pretty cool and sounds like it would be fun to use during certain times at THP events and gatherings.

https://medium.com/@periscope/up-periscope-f0b0a4d2e486

"the best way to share and watch live video broadcasts from your mobile phone."

Right now it's iOS only but the integration with Twitter looks like it will be easier and more widely used than other live stream apps.

I might have to give this a try next time I'm on the course. hit me up @sparksjr32

Man, Meerkat goes from being a wonder program 10 days ago to basement status. The big guys are operating on some amazing cycles.

Man, Meerkat goes from being a wonder program 10 days ago to basement status. The big guys are operating on some amazing cycles.

I was thinking the same thing. It's like they had their guys working all nighters to corner the market,

I was thinking the same thing. It's like they had their guys working all nighters to corner the market,

Only issue I see with Periscope its doesnt link to your twitter feed. Maybe its coming or I missed that feature.

Only issue I see with Periscope its doesnt link to your twitter feed. Maybe its coming or I missed that feature.

When you start a broadcast there is an icon to check that will send a tweet as well. I assume with a link.

When you start a broadcast there is an icon to check that will send a tweet as well. I assume with a link.

Awesome. I guess I am going to need to test this bad boy at The King.

Twitter keeps screwing with my background picture. For a while now it would make it disappear, but if I went into my settings I could get it right back. Now I can't even do that. Ellie is gone from Twitter and I do not like that at all.

Twitter keeps screwing with my background picture. For a while now it would make it disappear, but if I went into my settings I could get it right back. Now I can't even do that. Ellie is gone from Twitter and I do not like that at all.
Hmm that's odd never had an issue with the banner. Did you try to upload the picture again? Might also want to contact support and they might be able to help you out. Good luck and let us know if it gets resolved.

Hmm that's odd never had an issue with the banner. Did you try to upload the picture again? Might also want to contact support and they might be able to help you out. Good luck and let us know if it gets resolved.

JB is having the same problem. I have tried to upload the picture again, still no luck.

JB is having the same problem. I have tried to upload the picture again, still no luck.
Ugh that sucks. Not sure what other options are out there

Me either. And I don't know why it's doing that, it just happened one day about a week ago and hasn't gone back to normal.

Is it on the web version or the app? I haut changed my background picture yesterday via the app and it worked fine

Just upload a Romo picture and your Twitter page will work like a ray of sunshine. Trust me.
Haha the choke artist no thanks I put winners on my Twitter... And it begins haha

Yea, you're right #DumbFace makes everyone feel better in the end.
Winning rings makes everyone feel better also the faces are just a bonus

Nate I am getting serious flack about this awful avatar... Darn you and your Cowgirls

Twitter

Nate I am getting serious flack about this awful avatar... Darn you and your Cowgirls

Twitter side?? LOL. A certain people were doubting my selection.

Edit: see the thread title now. Perfect!!

Figured this thread could use a little bump with #TheGrandaddy coming up. I know that I follow a bunch of guys that are representing THP but hoping to get more to follow

Wow! I just read lots of this thread from back at the beginning when Twitter was a new kinda thing. It was kinda cool to see all the chatter about "what does it do?" @THPGolf is now up to 8,420 followers by the way :act-up:. I wasn't around back then, but didn't know much about Twitter until THP came into my life. Man how time flys right!

JM

I have a list of all the THP members that I follow on my page. Haven't updated it in a while but a cool place to see all those on Twitter

I only joined twitter when i was on here and trying to enter competitions. Now ive got over 2000 tweets on there.

Back