Two Great CC Fitting Videos

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought both of these videos were really good and highlighted just how good @ianfrasergolf is at his job.

Maybe it's seeing distances that are attainable to me on the screen. Whatever it was, Paige got dialed in nicely by the end.

Sounded like she said Shrixon irons haha

• Staff
Sounded like she said Shrixon irons haha
That she did 😂

I don't really know much about her, but I thought she was great for this. Very open to trying different things out.

I actually watched these this morning @Hawk

Really good stuff, especially the driver fitting imo.

@Hawk I think you would REALLY enjoy this one too, it’s not CC (it’s Cool Clubs), but it’s an EXTREMELY cool and educational fitting.

• Staff
@Hawk I think you would REALLY enjoy this one too, it’s not CC (it’s Cool Clubs), but it’s an EXTREMELY cool and educational fitting.

I will definitely check that out.

• Staff
I actually watched these this morning @Hawk

Really good stuff, especially the driver fitting imo.
Yea, the driver gains were pretty insane. I really liked the idea of fitting to gaps on the irons.

Yea, the driver gains were pretty insane. I really liked the idea of fitting to gaps on the irons.
I adoooooooooorrrrreeee that, it leans hard into my mindset when it comes to lofts, I don’t care where the numbers are so long as the distance gaps sort out.

That she did 😂

I don't really know much about her, but I thought she was great for this. Very open to trying different things out.
Welcome to the Internet, @Hawk . 😆

cool clubs has some really good videos and information out there. I went down a rabbit hole with them recently.

I was just coming to post about these videos. Ian really dialed in the clubs for Paige. I love the work they do out in Canada.

cool clubs has some really good videos and information out there. I went down a rabbit hole with them recently.
This one is SO good. Two TOTALLY different swings between Busta and MadJack, two totally differentiating methods because of it.

I don't know if anyone can answer this but I found something curious while watching the videos. They are fitting indoors with Trackman which we always hear is not the best for spin because its often a calculation yet in these videos the spin numbers are not italicized. They aren't using RCT balls or anything in fact switched balls during the iron adjustments.

My question is how and why?

I actually watched that one just before I checked this thread. That was a very interesting fitting video. Some CRAZY gains.

I don't know if anyone can answer this but I found something curious while watching the videos. They are fitting indoors with Trackman which we always hear is not the best for spin because its often a calculation yet in these videos the spin numbers are not italicized. They aren't using RCT balls or anything in fact switched balls during the iron adjustments.

Good catch. I feel like I remember a new Trackman camera add-on? Could be making that up.

If you have a good setup you don't really get the missed spin results.

Still amazing to see the gains had by fitting. Ian Fraser sure does get every number the way he wants it.

The fitter seemed to like that low low spin though. Lol

Good catch. I feel like I remember a new Trackman camera add-on? Could be making that up.
that would be nice. I think I've completely lost faith in trackman indoors. I know I'm over the top a bit so trackman reads that and says I'm hitting a big fade. However I also close the face to I hit straight pull or pull hook...unless I hit a straight block

The fitter seemed to like that low low spin though. Lol
He made a great point about it in the video when they asked him about it. It’s got to be a case by case basis.

That would be big for them if true, because as we both know, Doppler indoors is just not ever going to be consistently reliable.

I’ve always had stretches where it’s great, and other sessions when it’s a cluster of italicized numbers.

If you have a good setup you don't really get the missed spin results.
I've been to plenty of places that I would consider a good setup that had indoor trackman and have almost always seen italicized numbers. I mean its the whole reason they came out with Titleist RCT balls in the first place wasn't it? What constitutes a good setup that would eliminate that?

He made a great point about it in the video when they asked him about it. It’s got to be a case by case basis.
True but I was surprised how much he favored it.

Back